38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Looks like Haye Vitali is off and its Haye v Valuev

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Well, well, well....I can't say I am surprised. Sure people will say the Klitschko's drove too hard of a bargin, but the ball was in their court and David was at their mercy, after all the talk and all the hype, David decided to take his ball and go home. It's now 8 months since David Haye's introduction to being a full time heavyweight and he has had only the fight vs Monte Barrett...Wladimir has fought twice and Vitali has fought once in the ring and once in court since November 2008...my point is even the CHAMPIONS of the division have been more active than David Haye at heavyweight, which shouldn't happen...hell even Nicolay Valuev has fought more recently than David Haye! That is just fucking sad.

The good news is we'll more than likely get to see Vitali-Cris Arreola which will be a good solid fight, one which the fans will want to see and one where both sides shouldn't have much to argue about at the negotiating table. Hell at this point, I would even leave the Oleg Maskaev option open at this point in time...might as well get some rounds in.

David Haye has gone out of his way to be a prick just to get a shot at one of the Klitschko's only to back out both times he's had the chance to fight them. Seems to me David Haye may want a belt, but he doesn't want to actually have to fight Wlad or Vitali to get one. While I think this Valuev fight is faaaaar better for his career, I think the way he has gone about his business is an absolute joke. I think perhaps at the last minute he was talked out of fighting Vitali by his management who knew like everyone else that he didn't stand a chance. Sure Valuev is big, but I have my doubts about his ability to take a shot and he damn sure can't punch, BUT I still think the big oaf should be the betting favorite as #1 He's hard to beat on the cards and #2 We don't know how David will react to getting hit or just the sheer size of Valuev, that may cause David problems.

I'd just like to see one more exciting heavyweight title fight again before I die. The fact that a chinny cruiser is the most exciting opponent for one of the two laboratory creations currently considered champions is a sad reflection on the state of the heavyweight division, isn't it?
    And now you'll get your chance, a no talent 7 foot heavyweight vs a chinny loudmouthed cruiserweight....no, it's not Julius Long vs Enzo Maccarinelli, but you might think that if the names were left out of this.

A Bisping/Hatton type KO is too good for David Haye...that is what he has accomplished with all his talk and all his hype, he has made me want to see him litterally tortured in the ring! I want to see a Oleg Maskaev-Hasim Rahman I KO...I want Haye to get sparked, fall through the ropes, and right into Jim Lampley's lap and to be honest I don't give a shit who does it, I'd even be happy if John Ruiz did it....that is how much I hate David Haye, I abhor David Haye!
    You just can't deal with the fact that both your boys bottled fighting Haye.
    Please do explain? Did Wlad fake a back injury?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

El Kabong Guest

Pay him no mind, Kirkland is just trying to irritate you...that act has grown tiresome as has David Haye's act.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Well, well, well....I can't say I am surprised. Sure people will say the Klitschko's drove too hard of a bargin, but the ball was in their court and David was at their mercy, after all the talk and all the hype, David decided to take his ball and go home. It's now 8 months since David Haye's introduction to being a full time heavyweight and he has had only the fight vs Monte Barrett...Wladimir has fought twice and Vitali has fought once in the ring and once in court since November 2008...my point is even the CHAMPIONS of the division have been more active than David Haye at heavyweight, which shouldn't happen...hell even Nicolay Valuev has fought more recently than David Haye! That is just fucking sad.

The good news is we'll more than likely get to see Vitali-Cris Arreola which will be a good solid fight, one which the fans will want to see and one where both sides shouldn't have much to argue about at the negotiating table. Hell at this point, I would even leave the Oleg Maskaev option open at this point in time...might as well get some rounds in.

David Haye has gone out of his way to be a prick just to get a shot at one of the Klitschko's only to back out both times he's had the chance to fight them. Seems to me David Haye may want a belt, but he doesn't want to actually have to fight Wlad or Vitali to get one. While I think this Valuev fight is faaaaar better for his career, I think the way he has gone about his business is an absolute joke. I think perhaps at the last minute he was talked out of fighting Vitali by his management who knew like everyone else that he didn't stand a chance. Sure Valuev is big, but I have my doubts about his ability to take a shot and he damn sure can't punch, BUT I still think the big oaf should be the betting favorite as #1 He's hard to beat on the cards and #2 We don't know how David will react to getting hit or just the sheer size of Valuev, that may cause David problems.

And now you'll get your chance, a no talent 7 foot heavyweight vs a chinny loudmouthed cruiserweight....no, it's not Julius Long vs Enzo Maccarinelli, but you might think that if the names were left out of this.

A Bisping/Hatton type KO is too good for David Haye...that is what he has accomplished with all his talk and all his hype, he has made me want to see him litterally tortured in the ring! I want to see a Oleg Maskaev-Hasim Rahman I KO...I want Haye to get sparked, fall through the ropes, and right into Jim Lampley's lap and to be honest I don't give a shit who does it, I'd even be happy if John Ruiz did it....that is how much I hate David Haye, I abhor David Haye!
    At some point in time both of them ducked out of the fight. originally it was vitali, then it was Junior, now it's Vitali again.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

At some point in time both of them ducked out of the fight. originally it was vitali, then it was Junior, now it's Vitali again.
    Don't take my word for it, listen to the man himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yQt-K7iRMI

ok you're a man of evidence to support a claim how about providing some.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't take my word for it, listen to the man himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yQt-K7iRMI
    ok you're a man of evidence to support a claim how about providing some.
    It's not worth it if Lyle isn't playing.

El Kabong Guest

...are you "bottling it" Kirkland Sure sounds like it....I mean why would you give up like that, I was ready to take you on and you totally "bottled it" .....Ol' CHAP

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...are you "bottling it" Kirkland Sure sounds like it....I mean why would you give up like that, I was ready to take you on and you totally "bottled it" .....Ol' CHAP
    You do get awfully worked up over the Klitschko brothers, don't you?

El Kabong Guest

See I was ready to argue with you, but you bottled it, so I can't waste my time with it, I have to debate other posters....ones that don't bottle it

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I supported Haye, even though I thought he`d get murdered in there, for bringing excitement to a division that was essentially a joke. I guess he was in on the joke, must have been, and decided to make it bigger. For that is what all this does for the division. Makes boxing people point and laugh, makes them mock.

It sucks really. Very disappointing for the division and a huge let down by Haye. Oh well, bring on the fat men and freaks, the dodgers, the shit-talkers, and lalala and HW life goes on; and no one is going to wanna see it, or really care...

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You were ready to argue with me but you know, you just didn't. Never mind, you made the correct choice. We both know how it would have ended.

El Kabong Guest

You were ready to argue with me but you know, you just didn't. Never mind, you made the correct choice. We both know how it would have ended.
    Yes I would have wiped the floor with you as always...but you bottled it so I couldn't even enjoy the pleasure of destroying you in debate

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have never neg repped a poster with as many posts as you, but you--being retarded and all--- left me with no choice. you are simply blind to any reality. I don't like your politics and I hate your boxing opinions. Some of what you say is simply incorrect.

I like Lefty alot, and I know he is a huge Haye fan, so I try to curb my language......but you don't even see him in here like yourself. This is a fools match. I seriosuly think Kirkland is Yours Truly himself- if he isn't he is dumber than I think he is! RADIO RADIO. No one ever goes full retard.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    i think now you can pretty much say its a fact that Haye is scared of the Klitschos

how can you say that , david haye chased them pretty much straight away as soon as he moved up to HW, the problem is that the klitchsko brothers are a national treasure and the german goverment want them to reign as champs for as long as the social veiwing is making them money, look at the franchise for christ sake!!! david just wants a title shot thats a simple as it get wheather its for the WBC IBF IBO or the WBA or WBO he dont care, valuev isnt even a good fighter non of them are the only true fighter is vitali but he wants to keep safe and save himself the upset of another defeat to an englishman, if vitali was champ before the lewis fight he would have never fought lewis because his goverment wouldnt allow it and lewis would have had to go to germany and get cheated if it went to points, fair enough david haye is a money man and if the doe aint good enough then he aint gonna fight, ok ill give that one! but let me assure you of one thing brother if the fight had been made for either wvlad or vitali david hatye would destroy them no questions about it, he is too fast for them, he would counter their jab the only thing they have and spark them out, personally i would like to see them throw a super six fight in the hw division like they are doing with the super mw, then we would see who is the man at hw right now.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    i think now you can pretty much say its a fact that Haye is scared of the Klitschos
    It's probably more down to the fact he doesn't want to be tied into a contract where he practically has to fight them until they beat him. Little does he know, it would only be a one fight contract anyway if he was to fight Vitali first.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly why would Haye want to be tied into a round robin with the Klits.

Sure haye has a big mouth and is an easy target, but if Arreola or any other Heavy was given those conditions, everyone would get sour toward the klits

Thread Information