Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Wilder Excuses Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Nice try At deflecting the point in case Ron. But the $12.5 million figure was bought into the public domain by Finkel.
    Hearn explained in the link (which you probably chose to ignore.) that this offer was based on 30-35% of what HE BELIEVES THE FIGHT IS WORTH. why does he have to take all the risks and base things on what Finkel thinks the fight will make?
    Furthermore , he also explained that while certain people are talking about a $100 Million fight, by the time you take out all the costs and nett down the figures , that’s what he’s basing his offer on. Are you still with me, or have I lost you?
    Now you talk about “everyone knows deals are based on percentages”, well yes. But you don’t offer based on the gross figure, sensible people offer on the nett after expenses. After all, why shouldn’t fighters take some of the risk as well. I mean, they are an important factor in this.
    So in a nutshell, he DID offer a percentage, just not based on “Fantasy Finkel’s” figures.
    Finally, you try to defend Wilder’s team because they’re a small time unit. Well, they’re not that small they can’t pluck BIG numbers out of the air.
    If you wanna play with the big boys, be prepared to get your fingers burnt.
    Say it all you want, it’s just wrong. Why not make it simple and offer him 35%. You and I both know the answer. FTR Wilder has responded offering the flat 50 AJ said he wanted. Bet AJ doesn’t accept, why, we both know why, not because AJ is scared, because NOBODY accepts a flat fee when a percentage is worth more
    Flat 50 ? Did I miss this? I may have done. Link please . Thanks.

Regarding the “offer him 35%” smokescreen, read my post And stop choosing to ignore it. (I’ve put it in bold to help you. Don’t mention it.)
    I’ve read it “Eddie says it is worth...” Eddie is a liar. You’ll be reading all about Wilders flat 50 offer in the next day, it’s made. And they won’t accept because they won’t risk upside, nobody does. Flat offers are fake offers. PAC didn’t accept from Floyd, Floyd didn’t accept from PAC, GGG LAUGHED at the flat offer from Canelo even though it was a career high. Because NOBODY accepts a flat offer, it’s stupid to do so in a potential large grossing fight. Again, a flat offer is a fake offer. They’re made to get people to fall for “well it’s a career high” “well it’s XXX much more than they make” duuuuh, it’s a bigger fight than ever before. Of course it’s more money. AJ will make more than he has ever made too. When they finally agree on a percentage, how fights are done.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And again, there is absolutely no risk in offering 35%. None!

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Already trickling our, I haven’t read this yet but the headline suggests...

https://www.boxingscene.com/team-wil...cation--127535

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Keep in mind this is 50 million plus 50/50 on the upside. If it does 200 AJ gets 100. If it does 20 AJ still gets 50.

Why so quiet in here?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ has 24 hours to sign... just there's no contract let alone money.

AJ tweeted "lets roll"

Hearn said they're interested if it's legit, they have no problem going to Vegas if that's where they want it, although you'll be pleased to hear he thinks it's all nonsense, he called it a nice publicity stunt considering they have a meeting scheduled Friday, they haven't got the money and they know AJ has existing contracts which would have to remain intact.

It's for after Wilder fights Breazeale, there's no rematch clause and they get 50% of everything, all the British PPV etc.

Now carry on claiming AJ is ducking Wilder and Hearn is a bullshitter, you'll be claiming it all through the Breazeale fight even though they always planned to fight him.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Typical Fenster coming in with deception, show one time I said AJ was ducking Wilder. Hint, you can’t because I’ve never said it. For once be f’n honest

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I’m waiting liester, man up and show it

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also typical of Fenster’s deception it is not 24 hours to sign as he says. It is 24 hours to respond. These are very different things. But he knows that and is just deceiving

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was talking to the entire thread, Ron, not just you. So, so paranoid. Relax young man, relax.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Was you especially waiting for someone to have a go at?

I'm not your enemy.

Whatever you say i'll agree with it to make you feel better. Go on...

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Could just say “what I said wasn’t true”, that’s the way to squash beefs

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't got any beef.

Lets talk about Wilder and Joshua.

Where do you think they've got $50m from for AJ? You was adamant that Hearn's flat fee was a sign he was deceiving everyone, right?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I haven't got any beef.

Lets talk about Wilder and Joshua.

Where do you think they've got $50m from for AJ? You was adamant that Hearn's flat fee was a sign he was deceiving everyone, right?
    It wasn’t just a flat fee. It was no date, no venue, no restrictions on fights before it was enacted. It would have only been Wilder signing on to fight when Eddie chose to fight for 12.5 flat.

Frankly the information I had been given was bad too. I was told they were putting together a flat 50 offer. Which as I said before I saw that was wrong I considered a fake offer as well. Flat offers usually are fake.

I have no love for Wilder but Eddie has been caught lying repeatedly in this. As far as I was told Haymon was coming up with the money because Dibella didn’t have it(why I’ve went silent on this matter for 5 days, was hearing things I couldn’t say). I hope AJ smashes him to bits. But hearing Eddie BS was driving me crazy. Actually hearing people repeat Eddie’s BS was what was driving me crazy. “Nobody knows Wilder”, well then how has he got the best ratings in the US for years? But despite the evidence people repeated it.

I just want to see the fight and when I see people pretend to try to make a fight it irks me. Like Eddie not taking Dibella’s calls, lying about that then getting caught in his lie on the radio when Wilder and Dibella called in. Then he goes to meet them and fake negotiates for a day, a frickin day. Even Parker said he wasn’t worried, he was getting the fight because Eddie didn’t want the fight yet. Hell, even Eddie said he didn’t want the fight yet. It would have to be demanded. Well, it has been demanded, I hope Eddie gets out of the way because I have faith in AJ(although he blatantly lied too with the whole he can’t get in the ring, I didn’t say he can’t get in the ring just he needs a contract, Fury can get in the ring week of lies)

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

59 million quids just for Joshua. ... amazing if it's true, I am doubtful though, joshuav parker viewing figures was under half a million, klitschko v jennings got over 1.5 million and Americans have no idea who jennings is. I can't believe they can make enough money from this to even pay joshua that let alone make money and pay wilder too :S wilder ortiz was around 1.1 million viewers which is nice but still that's not going to make hundreds of millions, unless it's on the undercard of Brock lesnar v Rhoda rousey :S

I would think povetkin team will push for the fight, and then both guys have an excuse for it not to happen, wilder gets to ramble "well I want all the belts" and offer a lower number, joshua and Hearn repeat there goal is to own all four belts. Wilders goes to fight breazeale instead, and we reopen this thread in 6 months or so.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    59 million quids just for Joshua. ... amazing if it's true, I am doubtful though, joshuav parker viewing figures was under half a million, klitschko v jennings got over 1.5 million and Americans have no idea who jennings is. I can't believe they can make enough money from this to even pay joshua that let alone make money and pay wilder too :S wilder ortiz was around 1.1 million viewers which is nice but still that's not going to make hundreds of millions, unless it's on the undercard of Brock lesnar v Rhoda rousey :S

I would think povetkin team will push for the fight, and then both guys have an excuse for it not to happen, wilder gets to ramble "well I want all the belts" and offer a lower number, joshua and Hearn repeat there goal is to own all four belts. Wilders goes to fight breazeale instead, and we reopen this thread in 6 months or so.
    It’s not instead, the contract is for the end of the year. Wilder fights Breazeale, AJ fights Povetkin, then they meet at the end of the year.

Thread Information