Thread: Haye: Heavies are fat slobs!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye: Heavies are fat slobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caleoh12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Wlad is hardly ripped and he is one of the fittest looking heavies out there, most are fat fuckers.
    You know what, in hindsight, the rest aside from Wlad is pretty bad!
    Well I know there is no weight limit, granted but I think most of them dont even look like boxers. Go back 10-20 years and they were in great shape in comparison and looked far more professional.
    Exactly you look at some of the top heavyweights today sam peters, chris arreola etc (also in the uk with the likes of audley, skelton) and compare them to the heavyweights of any other era

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It has to be the work ethic of most of the division at the moment... The fact there is no weight limit gives them free reign to come to the fight in any shape they like really..... They think having boxing skills makes them a competitive boxer... It's the hard work and training that i'm sure 50% of the Heavyweight division just doesn't feel is essential to their goals..

It's really ridiculous, as the old heavies worked just as hard as lightweights and came into the ring in the best possible shape that they could...

Some of the heavyweight fights now, you just look at them and say to yourself "If that guy actually worked out and lost some of that fat, he'd probably be giving the other guy a run for his money"... But they aren't even in close to the best shape they can be... And it's fucking shit for the fans!!

I think when we talk about the Heavyweight division lacking something at the moment.. It's the hard work behind the scenes... Why should we take seriously, a division that the boxers themselves don't take seriously...

This doesn't mean EVERY heavyweight.. But a lot of them..

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I know Haye is winding people up with his talk but he isnt wrong is he?

Fat, shite, slow.

We are all excited about seing a new heavyweight on the scene, thats got to be a good thing.

If the wheels come off first time up he'll look a proper mug but thats what he's all about, neck on the line stuff.

Keep talking Haymaker.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

completley agree memphis - we needed someone like haye to come on the heavy scene and try to shake things up a bit. I just hope he can do it in the ring aswell

El Kabong Guest

....So basically everyone wants Floyd Mayweather Jr. to be a heavyweight I thought you Brits hated him I can't see where Haye is any LESS irritating than Floyd AND he hasn't proven anything in the division (wow the similarities are really piling up ).

Haye had better fight (and beat) a top heavyweight before one of these "fat slobs" beats the crap out of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Now I know who I wanna see Haye fight first at heavyweight.

JAMES TONEY!
    Yeah if James comes in at a reasonable weight he could cause Haye some problems. Especially with his granite chin, and skills. If nothing else it's be a win against a well known fighter for Haye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ....So basically everyone wants Floyd Mayweather Jr. to be a heavyweight I thought you Brits hated him I can't see where Haye is any LESS irritating than Floyd AND he hasn't proven anything in the division (wow the similarities are really piling up ).

Haye had better fight (and beat) a top heavyweight before one of these "fat slobs" beats the crap out of him.

No way on earth is Haye more annoying than Floyd, Haye may boast but he is respectful and isnt afraid to fight the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Markusdarkus View Post

No way on earth is Haye more annoying than Floyd, Haye may boast but he is respectful and isnt afraid to fight the best.
    Are u saying that Floyd has never fought the best? That Haye has fought the better opposition? Ok he fought the best cruiserweights, but the best cruiserweights arent that good.
    Haye respectful? Give me a break, if he had any respect he wouldnt be ranting as he does about guys who are proven at heavyweight. Truth is there isnt a lot of difference between how Floyd and Haye act, its just u like Haye more.
    I have no doubt both guys are ok away from the spotlight and that it is mainly an act to sell tickets.

PBF has fought and beat, Castillo x 2
    ODLH
    Corrales
    Manfredy
    Hatton
    Judah
    Gatti
    Baldomir
    Hernandez
    Corley.
    All these guys would be ranked higher P4P than anyone Haye has fought.
    His best wins is against a gutsy yet limited Mormeck, and a KO over a overhyped and not proven Enzo Mac.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It does seem like Heavyweights today are a bit slower...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Butterbean was fatty and was scary with his punch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post

Are u saying that Floyd has never fought the best? That Haye has fought the better opposition? Ok he fought the best cruiserweights, but the best cruiserweights arent that good.
    Haye respectful? Give me a break, if he had any respect he wouldnt be ranting as he does about guys who are proven at heavyweight. Truth is there isnt a lot of difference between how Floyd and Haye act, its just u like Haye more.
    I have no doubt both guys are ok away from the spotlight and that it is mainly an act to sell tickets.

PBF has fought and beat, Castillo x 2
    ODLH
    Corrales
    Manfredy
    Hatton
    Judah
    Gatti
    Baldomir
    Hernandez
    Corley.
    His best wins is against a gutsy yet limited Mormeck, and a KO over a overhyped and not proven Enzo Mac.

I knew it i knew it.

Play the take what i said twist it to get some much needed Floyd love out.

When did i say Haye fought better fighters than Floyd? dont be ignorant.

Haye shot straight for the best guys in his division and is looking to do the same at Heavyweight, im not going to give examples of Floyd moving up and fighting Shamba Mitchell OOPs i did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post

PBF has fought and beat, Castillo x 2 lost the first clearly
    ODLH -
    Corrales
    Manfredy
    Hatton
    Judah
    Gatti
    Baldomir
    Hernandez
    Corley.
    No Cotto or any other major welter threat then huh ? NO

Yet it's perfectly clear to beat a jr welter Hatton, a part timer ODLH, getting a gift over Castillo, facing the slow ass plodding Baldomir etc etc

Mayweather is a pussy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Showed him training on Setanta and he's 233lbs. Looked in great shape and not even fully toned yet.

I almost feel sorry for the fat slobs that are going to get a hiding from this man.

Haye all the way.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've never seen Haye fight. I do know people here tend to either love him or hate him. However... I DO like what he says. Most HWs nowadays ARE fat slobs. And they DO tend to think that, because there's no upper weight limit, they can eat all they want and look like the Michelin man. If Haye fights as good as he talks, I'll be looking forward to watching my first fight of his.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I've never seen Haye fight. I do know people here tend to either love him or hate him. However... I DO like what he says. Most HWs nowadays ARE fat slobs. And they DO tend to think that, because there's no upper weight limit, they can eat all they want and look like the Michelin man. If Haye fights as good as he talks, I'll be looking forward to watching my first fight of his.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beSvupzdMMY

Thread Information