Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Romney vs. BO - Saddo's kids race mongering thread

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    All I want to know is... has the seccesion talk died down yet?
    All that was is a group of frustrated people who feel like their voices aren't being heard in Washington DC. I guess that means the President that was supposed to unite us all together and slow the rising of the tides and heal the Earth has been a bit more divisive than originally planned....but it's probably easier to call everyone who opposes him a racist.

Kinda hard to unite a bunch of yahoos who want to resurrect the Confederacy, dontcha think?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Rational as always....hey one of the new members used "your boy" in one of their posts, hows about you go tell him how racist that is won't you?
    If he uses it dozens of times in a row to refer to a black man and then uses it dozens more in BLOCK CAPS then I'll have something to say.
    OK, didn't didn't you feel the slightest bit silly posting that?

So YOUR BOY Noam Chomsky isn't racist? Or would it have to be your boy Noam Chomsky? And if the latter is the case then couldn't I say your boy David Haye without you considering it racist or has "your boy" become the new n-word all thanks to my posting? Obama is half black and half white so would it be more racist for me to call him "your boy", "YOUR BOY", "YOUR boy", or "your BOY".....do you not see how silly your view is?

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Let's just wait and see whether the new guy uses the phrase "your boy" dozens and dozens of times in a row to refer to the same black man. Then we can draw our own conclusions about him.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason they pushed new election law

Former GOP chair, governor - both on outs with party - say voter fraud wasn’t a concern, but reducing Democratic votes was.

A new Florida law that contributed to long voter lines and caused some to abandon voting altogether was intentionally designed by Florida GOP staff and consultants to inhibit Democratic voters, former GOP officials and current GOP consultants have told The Palm Beach Post.
    Republican leaders said in proposing the law that it was meant to save money and fight voter fraud. But a former GOP chairman and former Gov. Charlie Crist, both of whom have been ousted from the party, now say that fraud concerns were advanced only as subterfuge for the law’s main purpose: GOP victory.

Various voter registration organizations, minority coalitions and Democratic office holders are now demanding investigations either by state or federal officials.
    On Oct. 26, The Post published a story citing a deposition by Florida GOP General Counsel Emmett “Bucky” Mitchell IV in litigation between Florida and the U.S. Justice Department over HB 1355. Mitchell described a meeting near New Year’s Day 2011, in which he was approached by GOP staffers and consultants to write the bill that would become HB 1355.
    He said the meeting had followed other conversations with those same GOP officials and consultants since the fall of 2010.
    Crist said he was asked
    to curb early voting
    Crist said party leaders approached him during his 2007-2011 gubernatorial term about changing early voting, in an effort to suppress Democrat turnout. Crist is now at odds with the GOP, since abandoning the party to run for U.S. Senate as an independent in 2010. He is rumored to be planning another run for governor, as a Democrat.
    Crist said in a telephone interview this month that he did not recall conversations about early voting specifically targeting black voters “but it looked to me like that was what was being suggested. And I didn’t want them to go there at all.”
    About inhibiting minority voters, Greer said:
    “The sad thing about that is yes, there is prejudice and racism in the party but the real prevailing thought is that they don’t think minorities will ever vote Republican,” he said. “It’s not really a broad-based racist issue. It’s simply that the Republican Party gave up a long time ago ever believing that anything they did would get minorities to vote for them.”
    But a GOP consultant who asked to remain anonymous out of fear of retribution said black voters were a concern.
    “I know that the cutting out of the Sunday before Election Day was one of their targets only because that’s a big day when the black churches organize themselves,” he said.

Former Florida GOP leaders say voter suppression was reason... | www.palmbeachpost.com

El Kabong Guest

Let's just wait and see whether the new guy uses the phrase "your boy" dozens and dozens of times in a row to refer to the same black man. Then we can draw our own conclusions about him.
    In this situation I believe you would use your epic witty response "No, answer the question"

And so I will wait for you to reason out some answer for me before I go back to using my trademark phrase without threat of punishment again comprende muchacho?

El Kabong Guest

The saying is either racist or it's not racist there's no gray area for you to hide behind. There are no charts or graphs for you to fall back on either it's ok or it's not....very simple question to answer Kirkland. I do love that you're struggling with it though...."should I admit defeat or should I keep stalling, oh dear oh dear what do I do?"

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In this situation I believe you would use your epic witty response "No, answer the question"

And so I will wait for you to reason out some answer for me before I go back to using my trademark phrase without threat of punishment again comprende muchacho?

It's definitely your trademark. It must have killed you when you agreed to stiop using it.

El Kabong Guest

It's definitely your trademark. It must have killed you when you agreed to stiop using it.
    Tsk tsk tsk you're not answering the question Kirkland. Go on, answer

El Kabong Guest

Awww he's scampered away without answering

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tsk tsk tsk you're not answering the question Kirkland. Go on, answer
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

El Kabong Guest

I would have thought for certain he would have answered by now

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I already answered you. You agreed to stop using it.

El Kabong Guest

I already answered you. You agreed to stop using it.
    #1 No you didn't answer me

#2 IF (ooh block caps, oh dear) you found it to be racist. And by this rational we can see that you've not made a fuss over the new member using "your boy" then we can settle that you have double standards and I can go back to doing as I damn well please.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

You just wanted to use that GIF didn't you?

Also this whole "fiscal cliff" deal is a bunch of bullshit. Its a straw man argument so the liberals can get the Republicans to raise taxes which will only increase their spending.

Thread Information