Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Robbery of the year...the fans have spoken.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Robbery of the year...the fans have spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I guess that just goes to show that apparently most fans don't know shit about boxing - Pac vs JMM III was a close fight, but there's no fucking way it was a robbery.
    The post wasn't directed at you. I knew from your very first post ever that you knew nothing about boxing. It wouldn't surprise me if you had Pacquiao by shut out

Why you haven't been permanently banned is a mystery, you contribute nothing to this forum but nonsense.
    lmfao.. The word is out on you, Marx..

VD has more boxing knowledge in his pinky than you do in that old ass head of yours.. Stop pretending dude cuz we all know you have as much Boxing knowledge as a 19 year old Pactard..

There's a group of you guys that stick together, isn't there.

Sort of a "Band of Brothers", if you will.

That's all well and good. But once in awhile, individuality should prevail. In other words, say VD says something stupid. One of you guys should man up and say... "You know, I think VD just said something stupid." In my eyes, anyway, it would go a long ways. Not that it matters much, I know, but just saying....
    More like a band of 2 LA retards, VD and FinitoElDumbass.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess that just goes to show that apparently most fans don't know shit about boxing - Pac vs JMM III was a close fight, but there's no fucking way it was a robbery.
    The post wasn't directed at you. I knew from your very first post ever that you knew nothing about boxing. It wouldn't surprise me if you had Pacquiao by shut out

Why you haven't been permanently banned is a mystery, you contribute nothing to this forum but nonsense.
    Why they haven't executed you like they do all them low life Texans like yourself is an even bigger mystery.

VD has more boxing knowledge in his pinky than you do in that old ass head of yours.. Stop pretending dude cuz we all know you have as much Boxing knowledge as a 19 year old Pactard..

That's all well and good. But once in awhile, individuality should prevail. In other words, say VD says something stupid. One of you guys should man up and say... "You know, I think VD just said something stupid." In my eyes, anyway, it would go a long ways. Not that it matters much, I know, but just saying....

That must be why El Terrible never says anything wrong right?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would a moderater or admin please move this garbage to Lets Get it on or the spam section

We don't need this childish crap on the boxing forum.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched the fight with my brother. We are both Pac fans and wanted him to win so he could have the Mayweather super fight. Before the fight we watched the other two fights. We had the first fight a Pac win by a short margin. The second fight a win to Marquez by a short margin. However both could have been a draw.
    The third fight we both had Marquez winning. We were shouting for Pac to knock Marquez out in the last round but he looked defeated. All the commentators saw Marquez winning even Khan.
    I was shocked to hear there were so many people that agreed with the Pac win as I thought Maarquez won easily. It was like someone made a change to the Matrix.
    I will go back and watch this fight again and count the punches landed but im only doing this because of some peoples rections not because I think Pac won the fight.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would a moderater or admin please move this garbage to Lets Get it on or the spam section

We don't need this childish crap on the boxing forum.

Thanks
    Shut the fuck up.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This pretty much sums it up.

I don't see the point in arguing about it, if most fans want to believe this was a robbery, whatever floats their boat, I just don't happen to agree.
    There are a few ways to look at the term robbery though that are points apart.

One is outright number of points by a judge that are just totally deniable. (that sort of robbery says look at the judge put them back to school, He or she shouldnt be there when they are so far away from the other judges scores. (At least give them all a screen to watch if their sight is blocked for a large percentage of the fight cause of fighters in one corner.
    ( no excuses for it then).

The other could be from the top down like orders that if a fight is close we want such and such to win it because we pay you and will continue to, if our fights are made.
    This type of robbery you wont pick by wide points but you feel it coming and you know why.

The other is home town or Champion advantage which is all total crap this is where fans get bad names when agreeing.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people bust others balls here all time over stuff its all in fun. If you take the bait and bite back they love it .

I'll make a deal with you (not that you drew first blood here).
    You remove that comment that falls into the same category and I will remove the other posts.

Then the rest of us can see the topic here in the boxing section where it belongs.

Most laugh when others try to take them down in public, because they see its also seen by the larger majority of posters as a cheap attempt by the attacker at bettering themselves at someones elses expense.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people bust others balls here all time over stuff its all in fun. If you take the bait and bite back they love it .

I'll make a deal with you (not that you drew first blood here).
    You remove that comment that falls into the same category and I will remove the other posts.

Then the rest of us can see the topic here in the boxing section where it belongs.

Most laugh when others try to take them down in public, because they see its also seen by the larger majority of posters as a cheap attempt by the attacker at bettering themselves at someones elses expense.
    I'm not sure what you're getting at Andre, I asked that the thread be moved because FinitoElDumbass is using the it to troll and/or stir up shit, just like he did at East Side Boxing. All it takes is a couple idiots like him and VD to eventually ruin a forum, I've already seen it happen a couple times elsewhere. The good/contributing posters eventually all leave or quit posting and the forum turns into a playground for kids and idiots.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 12-26-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marx, id appreciate it if you stopped gossiping about me like a little hoe. You are a senior citizen dude so act like one. Grown men dont cry to the mods. I havent posted on this thread since yesterday so I dont know wht youd still talk about me like a dwelling hoe.

and stop acting like u know me dude cuz I dont even post on esb.. im not sure why this old man is so rattled but grow some balls, old man

Nobody is trolling here.. We are only shitting on your limited boxing knowledge cuz u say alot of shit that a novice would.

You sound like a coward rat.. Just dont mention my name and you wont get a reply from me.. Your a grandpa dude, seriously be a man, not a hoe.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marx, id appreciate it if you stopped gossiping about me like a little hoe. You are a senior citizen dude so act like one. Grown men dont cry to the mods. I havent posted on this thread since yesterday so I dont know wht youd still talk about me like a dwelling hoe.

and stop acting like u know me dude cuz I dont even post on esb.. im not sure why this old man is so rattled but grow some balls, old man

Nobody is trolling here.. We are only shitting on your limited boxing knowledge cuz u say alot of shit that a novice would.

You sound like a coward rat.. Just dont mention my name and you wont get a reply from me.. Your a grandpa dude, seriously be a man, not a hoe.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andre, this the type of childish troll shit i'm talking about, do we really need that type of mentality here at Saddoboxing?
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 12-26-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andre, this the type of childish troll shit i'm talking about, do we really need that type of mentality here at Saddoboxing?
    I thought vd and I are on your ignore list so why would you be so riled up? Smh

you a punk.lol just let it go man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And still. No one here can give a clear explaination why it was a robbery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think JMM supporters are contnuing to stay blind and won't accept the fact that it was a close fight.

Most JMM fans mindset: "if we don't cry out that there was a robbery, then we're automatically accepting Pac won the fight".

Lmfao! Look. it was a close fight and could have gone other way. But to say a robbery occured.. is just pure retarded.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

PSL, I know what you're saying, but it's not going to change anyone's mind, if some fans want to believe there was a robbery, let them think what they want, who cares?

BTW, in the poll posted in the OP, Pacquiao-Marquez III was only seen as the “Robbery of the Year” by 43 percent of the fans who voted, so it's not like it was unanimous.

Paul Williams-Erislandy Lara got 32.1 percent, that would have been my pick after the screwing Dereck Chisora got in his fight with Robert Helenius which only got 9.8 percent of the votes.

This Ring mag poll is fucking worthless when you figure that Chisora and Lara really took it up the ass, and Marquez only lost a close competitive fight.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 12-27-2011 at 01:08 AM.

Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why they haven't executed you like they do all them low life Texans like yourself is an even bigger mystery.

That must be why El Terrible never says anything wrong right?

Late Breaking Bulletin............ We ALL say something wrong and/or ill-advised once in a while. Yes..... even me.

However, it's all in being able to man up to it... AND... to be able to disagree with your cohorts once in awhile. Hell.... El Terrible disagrees with me all the time. (No matter how right I really am).

Actually, I love all this back-and-forth between Cotto fans and Margarito fans...... between Pac fans and Floyd fans...... between Klitschko fans and.... er... between Klitschko fans and.... uh... oh yeah wait... between Klitschko fans and Haye fans (I forgot about Haye for a moment).

If we all agreed and were all nice and polite to each other all the time ("you're right... no, YOU'RE right.... oh, no no no - you're more right than me.... etc), there would be nothing to look forward to. We'd be bored out of our skulls and the forum would be empty by now.

So now that I've said that..... Margarito is a piece of SHIT!!!!! Cotto kicked his ASS!!!!

Thread Information