Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hit"man" or Mouse?

See those gloves that Tally's wearing...well if there the same everlast's that james has i gotta say they're dangerous! He left them sit for a while, they settled and they became rock hard!!! (didn stop him usind em against me tho ) What weight is tally at?

And are u wearin Adidas tyguns there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    See those gloves that Tally's wearing...well if there the same everlast's that james has i gotta say they're dangerous! He left them sit for a while, they settled and they became rock hard!!! (didn stop him usind em against me tho ) What weight is tally at?

And are u wearin Adidas tyguns there?
    Feur's bottomed her pair completely out
    Talleys kickin between 220 and 230 most days,lucky bastard's allready past any Heavy limit so he can eat whatever he wants,but then to rub my nose in it,he watches what he eats really carefully
    And yeah man,the Monkey LOVES his Tyguns

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha Ha james is the opposite...I sit down Wit my 2 leaves of lettuce and a slice of cheese n James arrives with A 3 course meal for himself...And this one day he goes, yo al i brought ya a choclate bar...oh wait no u cant....Yum...Choclate gone

I used tyguns for a long time, but now iv switched to Everlast lo tops, they really encourage me to move a lot...Gotta say tho tyguns were great for pivoting!

Gotta hit the gym hard 2mro, i severely droppin weight
    Ud think thatd b a good thing...oh my body dont make sense at all, first i put on when i stop trainin, then i drop because im not at weights, anyways long story short im 2 vain for this an wont let it continue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha Ha james is the opposite...I sit down Wit my 2 leaves of lettuce and a slice of cheese n James arrives with A 3 course meal for himself...And this one day he goes, yo al i brought ya a choclate bar...oh wait no u cant....Yum...Choclate gone

I used tyguns for a long time, but now iv switched to Everlast lo tops, they really encourage me to move a lot...Gotta say tho tyguns were great for pivoting!

Ud think thatd b a good thing...oh my body dont make sense at all, first i put on when i stop trainin, then i drop because im not at weights, anyways long story short im 2 vain for this an wont let it continue
    Im older bud,piviting slipping and countering is where I do my best work
    Like so
    [img width=700 height=532]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/HisRevness/HPIM0222.jpg[/img]
    I really like that pic,might have something to do with the fact that Im the one who just landed
    Strangest thing,the pics where Talley was landing somehow got deleted off the camera
    Speaking of vanity.........................................

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ur home is really cool! Houses are totally different in the states

HaHa that is a good pic! How many fighters u got now? does erbody spar erbody or do u divide into weight classes?
    Sparred last nite against a guy at 87kg (im 72kg) We sparred ages ago as kids and he said iv actually gone backward as regards my defense and some skills. But i have to say, and please don't think im braggin i owned him...A real rough tough spar and my power destroyed him. But i reckon thats the problem, im becoming too reliant on power and neglecting my defense. when im goin forward its all good, nice combos speed n power, on the backfoot i need work.

You look like u really7 caught him there!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ur home is really cool! Houses are totally different in the states

HaHa that is a good pic! How many fighters u got now? does erbody spar erbody or do u divide into weight classes?
    Sparred last nite against a guy at 87kg (im 72kg) We sparred ages ago as kids and he said iv actually gone backward as regards my defense and some skills. But i have to say, and please don't think im braggin i owned him...A real rough tough spar and my power destroyed him. But i reckon thats the problem, im becoming too reliant on power and neglecting my defense. when im goin forward its all good, nice combos speed n power, on the backfoot i need work.

You look like u really7 caught him there!!!
    3 right now(officially)4 counting myself,its small,and I like it like that
    Everybody spars everybody,after that round Feur sparred Talley for 2,and then me for one
    I suckered him in for that one,he was trying to press me to a corner(the flower pots the township put out,amazing on the flattest patch there,two of them are exactly spaced to the size of a ring,quite a coincidence there ),Im usually more comfortable slipping to my right,so I can use my reach to throw a big cross,as he pressed me back I moved like I was going to try that again,shifted out hard to the left while throwing a hook.
    Got a solid shot in,and got the hell out of the corner to boot,best of all worlds

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't how your sparring went but from the looks of it and where you feet are, it looks like your buddy had you in a bad angle.

It's a Jeff Lacey's wet dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey

Like so
    [img width=700 height=532]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/HisRevness/HPIM0222.jpg[/img]
    I really like that pic,might have something to do with the fact that Im the one who just landed
    Strangest thing,the pics where Talley was landing somehow got deleted off the camera
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chris N.
    I don't how your sparring went but from the looks of it and where you feet are, it looks like your buddy had you in a bad angle.

It's a Jeff Lacey's wet dream.

Like so
    Oh he had me good if Id tried to circle the way I normally do,hed have had me cornered,bit on the fake,I scuttled my butt right out of the corner after that

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What did he do with his left hand right then?
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What did he do with his left hand right then?
    He covered so much he didnt see me,I was gone after that
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm just had a tragic thought,made him watch Camacho/Paz after cool downs
    Ive been sparring him with that exact game plan,make him come,make him throw and counter on a slip.
    I might have made a severe tactical error

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know about that. But his eyes were off you for that moment, it would've been a good chance for you if you you were in the right position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know about that. But his eyes were off you for that moment, it would've been a good chance for you if you you were in the right position.
    The shots right after I landed a hook,at that point I strictly was thinking about not getting caught in the corner and having to go toe to toe with him,he outweighs me by alot,and could have just kept me stuck in there.
    When your 180-185 and the guy your sparring is 220-230 the corner is NOT your friend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does the driveway and one of those plants represent the corner? In that case I can see why you want to 'stay off the ropes'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does the driveway and one of those plants represent the corner? In that case I can see why you want to 'stay off the ropes'.
    Exactly right
    Going over the retaining wall and in to the road is a little worse then going through the ropes
    Most of the gyms in this state dont have rings,its a real poor state,when Feur takes a title we'll rent a facility

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly right
    Going over the retaining wall and in to the road is a little worse then going through the ropes
    Most of the gyms in this state dont have rings,its a real poor state,when Feur takes a title we'll rent a facility
    Now I know the real reason why you're wearing the headgear. You wouldn't want to trip over that wall anytime.

Thread Information