Thread: I kinda need advice. Bad times.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I kinda need advice. Bad times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    does anyone actually get where I'm coming from

Please someone relay back to me what they think I'm on about. Read it back to me will you?
    This is my take.

You are involved in a school run, bunch of loud, flirtatious, girls. One of them has taken an interest in you, a few comments here and there, maybe says something in front of her friends and you have panicked a bit because a) you are maybe feeling a little shy, a guy alone surrounded by a bunch of young girls and you're worrying a bit about what they may say and do, and b) you really fancy this particular girl and you're suffering a mixture of guilt, excitement and nerves...

But what you have to remember are the following.

1) Every guy likes to look at 17-21 year old girls. It's totally natural for you to fancy her, hell I'd fancy every girl on the bus.

2) It's totally natural for young girls to flirt a little bit with older guys, it doesn't mean anything, and it certainly doesn't mean she has any intention of molesting you on the bus or dragging you into a cupboard. She's probably just interested in the innocent flirting, and would be horrified if you made an actual move on her, a girl can be fun and flirtatious without being a slut, God who knew eh

3) It's a good thing. If an older, but still youngish male was driving a bus packed with young girls and none of them showed any interest or said anything it would mean he must a total minger as every normal looking guy would get a few comments, as girls in a group like to flirt, just as guys do.

4) Nothing actually has to happen. Just because a girl smiles at you, or gives you a wink etc doesn't mean any clothes are about to come off or any fluids are about to be exchanged on the back seat. It's just a totally harmless flirt and it would be a miserable life if you had to go through it without every experiencing it.

5) I would just enjoy it. You don't have to flirt back or make it sexual or innapropriate. But you can certainly smile about it and feel good that a pretty young girl has noticed you. When Lois told me I smelled nice a couple days ago it made the rest of my day. Do I expect her to knock on my door and present herself to me because of this? Fuck, if only life was that good! She has probably forgotten all about it by now and complimented a half dozen more guys since she last saw me and were I to turn up at her door I imagine she would be downright frightened. But it doesn't stop me liking the compliment, or fancying her like mad and secretly viewing her facebook pics

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Facebook pics. Now there's a thought...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No seriously, about the bus. No, the school i'm covering for at the minute is a private school that houses a preparatory school, a secondary school and a college (or something to that effect), all mixed gender.

On the route i'm covering there are probably 6 from each, she is the only girl not in uniform.

...edit... Sorry, had to stop posting, wife was at the door without her key and i was on the shitter!!

Yeah anyway, so once all kids arrive at the school they all rush together into their little groups/cliques/ gangs etc and she is always looking to me on the sly and as yet her friends seemingly haven't acknowledged it yet... I just dread what happens next...
    Last edited by Jimanuel Boogustus; 10-10-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No seriously, about the bus. No, the school i'm covering for at the minute is a private school that houses a preparatory school, a secondary school and a college (or something to that effect), all mixed gender.

On the route i'm covering there are probably 6 from each, she is the only girl not in uniform.

...edit... Sorry, had to stop posting, wife was at the door without her key and i was on the shitter!!

Yeah anyway, so once all kids arrive at the school they all rush together into their little groups/cliques/ gangs etc and she is always looking to me on the sly and as yet her friends seemingly haven't acknowledged it yet... I just dread what happens next...

Sadly.......nothing will happen next.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So?

Ask for a different route. Is this how you're going to react every time you see an attractive girl/woman? Why don't you man up and dump your fat pregnant wife and run off to bedsit lounge with a school kid? That's what you want to hear?

What the fuck are thinking?

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    You are in a position of power and trust, if you abuse that your name will be mud and that will stay with you forever so do not even go there. It is simply a crush and you must have some inadequacies in your life to even contemplating acting on this crush. Are you having a good sex life, try and work on your relationship with your wife. This girl is nothing more than a tease and you will regret doing anything to her. I get flirted upon by single mothers, young teenagers some times and never respond, your reputation is the most important thing you have. DO NOT FUCK THAT UP EVER!

Agreed. Abort mission, return to home base at once.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have you considered that you're maybe not cut out for social interaction at all? Maybe a research post in the Antarctic where the only women you're likely to meet are going to be 50 year olds more interested in the cube of sludge brought up from under the sea than in you?

Not that I mean to take your problem lightly, it's just that I still wouldn't be getting stressed about it. Stay professional, put it in the wank bank for later on, keep your job.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

So?

Ask for a different route. Is this how you're going to react every time you see an attractive girl/woman? Why don't you man up and dump your fat pregnant wife and run off to bedsit lounge with a school kid? That's what you want to hear?

Oh Missy don't be like that... I tell you what, this is ridiculous and not exactly fair. I really expect better from you. I don't mean to be mean but are you really that dumb?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Have you considered that you're maybe not cut out for social interaction at all? Maybe a research post in the Antarctic where the only women you're likely to meet are going to be 50 year olds more interested in the cube of sludge brought up from under the sea than in you?

Not that I mean to take your problem lightly, it's just that I still wouldn't be getting stressed about it. Stay professional, put it in the wank bank for later on, keep your job.
    Haha that's the funniest line of the week, I'm still chuckling

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is rapidly becoming one of Saddo's most legendary girl threads.

We've had El Gamo getting a girl pregnant through a dry hump, Ono's six month quest for a kiss, my own personal favourite, namely Booze's telephoning his condolences to a girl he'd never met sympathising with the death of her father and asking if she might like a date, and now JB's panic attack because a girl stares at the back of his head whilst he's driving the bus.

Really, on reflection, Booze is the biggest man here by far, at least he took action even if it was hysterically the wrong action.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So?

Oh Missy don't be like that... I tell you what, this is ridiculous and not exactly fair. I really expect better from you. I don't mean to be mean but are you really that dumb?
    No YOU fucking wake up and listen.

Everyone on the thread has pretty much given you the same advice. Leave it alone. But you keep going on about it. So you don't want to hear 'leave it/her alone'. You want someone to say go fuck her. Then fine, I said it for you so you can take zero responsibilty for your own actions.

You don't want advice? Don't ask for it.
    You don't like the advice? Tough shit. I'm not paid to hear your sob stories.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    This is rapidly becoming one of Saddo's most legendary girl threads.

We've had El Gamo getting a girl pregnant through a dry hump, Ono's six month quest for a kiss, my own personal favourite, namely Booze's telephoning his condolences to a girl he'd never met sympathising with the death of her father and asking if she might like a date, and now JB's panic attack because a girl stares at the back of his head whilst he's driving the bus.

Really, on reflection, Booze is the biggest man here by far, at least he took action even if it was hysterically the wrong action.
    time waster. Should have just asked me.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So?

No YOU fucking wake up and listen.

Everyone on the thread has pretty much given you the same advice. Leave it alone. But you keep going on about it. So you don't want to hear 'leave it/her alone'. You want someone to say go fuck her. Then fine, I said it for you so you can take zero responsibilty for your own actions.

You don't want advice? Don't ask for it.
    You don't like the advice? Tough shit. I'm not paid to hear your sob stories.
    I love Missy when she is having a go at someone other than me.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is no-brainer.. thread..

Things that could happen, if you touch..

1. Lose your job.

2. Lose your family.

3. Labelled a paedophile for life.

4. Go to jail, where you meet Bubba and become life long friends.

5. Daddy finds you and removes you balls with rusty toenail clippers.

Too many choices to list here..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got +repped which is lovely but this is the thing. If someone comes to you wanting advice on improving their social skills, do you give them a pep talk or point out to them they have BO?

Thread Information