950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UK general election

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Slaves got a roof over their heads and food on a plate, the difference is we give people some paper notes to do it themselves and potentially end up with neither. They are still slaves.

Anyway, that is off topic. I would kindly ask the Americans here to stay on topic in this thread or go away. We have had to put up with hundreds of Trump threads and waffle, so the least you guys can do in return is let us talk about the election. Labour is cutting the Tory lead on a daily basis. Corbyn is out there daily campaigning. I don't know how he does it, but once you hear him you like him and what he says. You cannot say the same about May who is just a very horrible person.

Conservatives lead over Labour cut by seven points ahead of general election, latest poll shows | The Independent
    how bloody dare you accuse Americans of not staying on topic. I am bang on topic here. May may be backhanded here with the early call, but I dont see what the FUCK one could say about her being a "horrible" person. She hasnt called for murder has she? Corbyn was doing such remember.
    She said she would kill 100,000 people with nuclear bombs actually.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slaves got a roof over their heads and food on a plate, the difference is we give people some paper notes to do it themselves and potentially end up with neither. They are still slaves.

Anyway, that is off topic. I would kindly ask the Americans here to stay on topic in this thread or go away. We have had to put up with hundreds of Trump threads and waffle, so the least you guys can do in return is let us talk about the election. Labour is cutting the Tory lead on a daily basis. Corbyn is out there daily campaigning. I don't know how he does it, but once you hear him you like him and what he says. You cannot say the same about May who is just a very horrible person.

Conservatives lead over Labour cut by seven points ahead of general election, latest poll shows | The Independent
    how bloody dare you accuse Americans of not staying on topic. I am bang on topic here. May may be backhanded here with the early call, but I dont see what the FUCK one could say about her being a "horrible" person. She hasnt called for murder has she? Corbyn was doing such remember.
    I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and I will ask you to show me or site me a source where you will see in quotation marks that Theresa May said quote I will kill 100,000 people with nuclear bombs unquote

El Kabong Guest

......ooooookaaaaay, so I guess the question would then be @Gandalf "At what point does a person become a nonslave?" or how much money makes someone a "freeman"

Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

......ooooookaaaaay, so I guess the question would then be @Gandalf "At what point does a person become a nonslave?" or how much money makes someone a "freeman"
    Ask Morgan..he is the omnipotent Fucker. He could probably sell a billionaire multi bankrupted business man who cuts corporation tax to 15% whilst having inherited a fortune as a man of the people. If Morgan said it people would probably believe that May was not the reanimated corpse bride of Mussolini.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ask Morgan..he is the omnipotent Fucker. He could probably sell a billionaire multi bankrupted business man who cuts corporation tax to 15% whilst having inherited a fortune as a man of the people. If Morgan said it people would probably believe that May was not the reanimated corpse bride of Mussolini.
    Do you understand how business works? I know you could probably "theorize" a bit about how it might, could, possibly, go under certain circumstances but when it comes down to brass tacks you don't really understand the private sector do you?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and I will ask you to show me or site me a source where you will see in quotation marks that Theresa May said quote I will kill 100,000 people with nuclear bombs unquote
    I speak the truth. Find the easy sources yourself.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of waffle.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of waffle.
    You are so fricking lazy. Thread after thread without any sources and then you call out me who typically backs up everything with easily obtained source material. She is a mentalist like your orange orangutan. "North Korea, don't you use missiles while we drop bombs on actual people and test our own". It's la la land.

Theresa May does not hesitate to say she would kill 100,000 with nuclear strike | The Independent

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of waffle.
    You are so fricking lazy. Thread after thread without any sources and then you call out me who typically backs up everything with easily obtained source material. She is a mentalist like your orange orangutan. "North Korea, don't you use missiles while we drop bombs on actual people and test our own". It's la la land.

Theresa May does not hesitate to say she would kill 100,000 with nuclear strike | The Independent
    I think it's sexy when miles talks politics

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of waffle.

what a misleading point for you to highlight. of course every leader should be PREPARED to authorize such a thing what kind of leader would say NO I WOULDNT BE PREPARED TO DO IT without even knowing under which hypotheetical circumstances. You really are a whack job.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of waffle.

what a misleading point for you to highlight. of course every leader should be PREPARED to authorize such a thing what kind of leader would say NO I WOULDNT BE PREPARED TO DO IT without even knowing under which hypotheetical circumstances. You really are a whack job.
    Do you actively try to be a contrarian oddball on every topic going? There is a reason why nuclear bombs do not get used in this world. To say you would kill 100,000 and the more recent declaration that pre emptive nuclear strike is the way to go is downright insane. There are unlikely to be any hypothetical circumstances to justify such talk. If anything it proves that Britain cannot be trusted to have nukes and you guys certainly can't. Yet here you are defending it all as though it is perfectly normal. It's the kind of wackjob thinking that ordinary Germans probably used to justify the descent into the authoritarian abyss. The whack job is clearly you.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles u are the one always saying we are overpopulated. Wouldn't a big flash fry be a good way to
    Reduce numbers. Besides, that music North and South Korea make are horrendous

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We also have the mayor election 8th May which is new in West Midlands and more waste of money and bureaucracy
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Miles u are the one always saying we are overpopulated. Wouldn't a big flash fry be a good way to
    I would prefer education over mindless genocide.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I would prefer education over mindless genocide.
    do you ever stop to realize how vague and oversimplified the things you call for/condemn/espouse are?

Thread Information