Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ A Message to Referee Marlon B. Wright ~ (Ref. for Andrade-Bute)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~ A Message to Referee Marlon B. Wright ~ (Ref. for Andrade-Bute)

OK, 1st things 1st.

FUCK YOU Marlon B. Wright... You piece of shit.

Andrade WAS in his corner, of course he wasn't glued to the fucken post but which fighter is? Most fighters hang out there not literally in the fucken corner with the back on the post. He was in the neutral corner and VIDEO proves that.

It's a known FACT that you've ref. all of Butes last fights ALL consecutively. You are also a Canadian ref. and a piece of shit not because your Canadian but because you CLEARLY sided with Bute.

He held often and stopped the action throughout the WHOLE fight but yet you warned him ONCE in the 10th round I believe and told him to stop then when he held again in the next round you did nothing about it.

Yet again through the whole fight you found things about Andrade to warn him about..

Now I gotta ask you, you piece of shit Marlon B. Wright.

You stopped Berrio in this fight vs. Bute CLEARLY Berrio was out ON HIS FEET but you DID NOT even bother to count.
    Yet Butes ALLOVER the fucken ring falling and tripping clearly the ropes only holding him up and the fac that he was holding on to Andrade.

So please Marlon B. Wright EXPLAIN how the fuck you stop this but you let Bute continue?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk1j-0cM7LI

I'm sooo fucken pissed right now, honestly Marlon B. Wright if when the sun rises tomorrow your stopping current in some river, I would not be too bothered with that...
    This was CLEARLY favoritism and fucken disgrace to the sport.
    I'm glad you NEVER made it as boxer and I'm glad that the loss you had was by KO you fucken hit the canvas like the made bitch that you are.
    FUCK YOU MARLON B. WRIGHT!!!

My head hurst from yelling and cheering on Andrade from round 1 to the 12th my neighbor came over around 4th round and said if he could watch the fight, he said he was trying to watch a movie but couldn't because he heard me yelling so loud. My voice is almost gone from yelling in round 12 and I broke a glass cup which I threw in the back and I broke my broom put on my gloves and hit the heavy bag with a PICTURE of Marlon B. Wright on it that I just printed.

Bute I've got no beefs with you, it's not your fault plus you showed tremendous heart of course you wont admit to loosing but I know and I saw it in your interview that YOU knew you lost.
    But again this has nothing to do with Bute.

Andrade my god man I hope that my screams and chants!
    "Hechale, CABRON!! VAMOS PINCHE ANDRADE GUEVOS CABRON!"
    helped I saw you fight out here in Los Angeles a few years back I became a fan since then you and your brother always leave it all in the ring.
    Andrade your slowly realizing that a BELT does not make you a champ the PEOPLE make you a champ and that's what you are A CHAMP.

GUEVOS ANDRADE!!! PA DELANTE CABRON HE Y TU GENORASIDAD DESPUES DE LA PELEA ES GRANDE CABRON EL SER HOMBRE SALUDAR A MARLON B. WRIGHT ABRASARLO Y TAMBIEN A BUTE Y SU ESQUINA...

ERES GRANDE CABRON!!! GRANDIOSO!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~ A Message to Referee Marlon B. Wright ~ (Ref. for Andrade-Bute)

i was doing the same thing. I like bute but i was screaming for andrade to "knock the fucker out." for almost the entire fight. My voice is gone now. I won't be able to speak tomorrow, but i do know one thing, Bute was knocked the fuck out and the ref cheated all through the fight. Calls a slip a knock down and warns andrade every time bute was hurt, stopping long enough to let bute recover. This ref has to be investigated and there has to be a rematch, not in montreal or with this crooked ref.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dam right.

There is a ref. problem in boxing the whole setup, stinks even in title fight, is was disgusted by the way the fight was stolen from Andrade, after the fight he fought he did not deserve this.

I am also so mad, ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHDHDH

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey Mick I told him I'd split my winnings from the sports book with him so theres no way Andrade was winning!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK buddy, how do you really feel?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hat was some bullshiit. I had Andrade winning by late stoppage and that's what happened. No way Bute won that fight. He won 11 rounds. But not the fight. He was out in the 12th. Andrade was robbed. The ref was a joke. With that being said, I think Bute wins a rematch pretty easily. I think he'll learn from his stupidity.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    hat was some bullshiit. I had Andrade winning by late stoppage and that's what happened. No way Bute won that fight. He won 11 rounds. But not the fight. He was out in the 12th. Andrade was robbed. The ref was a joke. With that being said, I think Bute wins a rematch pretty easily. I think he'll learn from his stupidity.
    I don't know i think it was obvious Bute has no inside game at all, he had to hold everytime he got caught.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

on another forum someone said the fighter cannot be saved by the bell in the last round. Is this true? Bute even when he got up after 20 seconds was in cuba with a bunch of cuban hookers spinning around his head. He was in no condition to continue. Andrade was in the neutral corner. If the fighter cannot continue then it is a ko or a tko.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The shit ref ruined a great fight.

Rest assured the celebrating after the fight was going on in Andrade's camp. They come out of this fight with the momentum that no referee can interfere with. No official "decision" will bring them down. They know the real deal.

I guarantee Bute's camp are not doing any celebrating.

10 miles from Manchester, 6 miles from Bolton
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bute was in no position to carry on. 1 punch was all that would have been needed.

If a fighter can't continue then the ref must stop the fight regardless of rounds or seconds left.

A bad call from the ref on this one
    Hidden Content

If it's yellow, let it mellow... If it's brown, invite me 'round...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So, "It was Andrade's fault"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGM6WAfosj0

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel_K View Post

Well if we're gonna talk rules how about we discuss the fact that a ref should stop the fight if a fighter is unable to defend themselves, which is clearly the state Bute was in.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Two awful and contrasting examples of this in recent weeks. Mosley didnt go to his corner against Mayorga. And in this case Andrade was miles over the other side of the ring. Definitely in his corner. That count shouldnt have been stopped, and Bute is one lucky bastard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

Well if we're gonna talk rules how about we discuss the fact that a ref should stop the fight if a fighter is unable to defend themselves, which is clearly the state Bute was in.
    I find it funny how Wright himself acknowledges in the clip that Bute was out on his feet - way before the knockdown.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by awdleyfuturehalloffamer View Post
    This ref has to be investigated and there has to be a rematch, not in montreal or with this crooked ref.
    I highly doubt that Bute will want anything to do with Andrade after this...
    I think Andrade should move on, he doesn't need the IBF strap or Bute.
    He's got the people behind him and that will carry over...

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I really doubt they would want to fight him again and honestly I don't think Bute would make it all the way. I feel that Andrade would come in knowing that he can catch up to him if he applies the pressure and little by little Andrade would chip away at him.

Are you kidding me?
    Andrade was literally about 3-4 feet standing to his left of the corner but he was waaaay across the otherside.
    There's nothing the bitch ass ref. can say that justifies it.

Thread Information