Hey guys, it's been a while and I probably have been forgotten at this point but this fight was worth a return to one of my favorite places.
I've been debating a lot regarding this fight and honestly the logic behind a pacqiou win confuses me. Here's the two things i've heard the most......
"Floyd Gets Koed"
welll my thinking is......
1. Floyd has never been down
2. Pacman couldn't put bradley down, a guy who has been down a few times in his career
3. And he hasn't gotten anyone out of there for a looonngg timmeee
So unless something is awfully off with Floyd i don't see this happening at all
The other things i hear is
"Pac will outwork mayweather"
1. Assuming he can just walk through Floyds punches, which so far none of his 47 opponents have been able to do, not even tough chinned guys like Maidana and Canelo.
2. Mayweather only gets busier when pressed and rarely actually loses rounds.
3. Pacqiou had a hard time cutting an old Mosely off
4. Mayweather is not Algerie
Overall I think it's crazy to assume pacman wins this fight at this stage of his career. His physique looks worn, he's not the same man who beat down a Cotto or a Margarito. And overall i feel like the guys that "troubled" floyd were rough houses who were physically imposing themselves on Mayweather. In this fight Money also has the size advantage, which isn't where you want to be against Floyd. Overall, call me crazy, but i think we see a Mayweather vs Gatti moment. Mostly due to the fact that i think some time after 6 rounds, manny will go for broke.