ICB Guest

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: In trim Williams ready for Gammer

This is probably one of the most surprising things I've seen in recent times, Danny is finally taking a fight serious again, and now I am slightly concerned for Scott Gammer. He's come in pretty heavy, and he's always looked fairly muscular in his torso, so I hope he isn't too musclebound cause he ain't the tallest or broadest HW there. If Danny has the stamina to combine withhis weight loss, and including his powerful punch, it could go to a very tight fight, or Danny could blow Scott out early. This is not what I expected from DW, and as you can see, it changes the perspective on the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i could'nt believe it when i read this,i hope williams wins because having scott gammer as british champion is a terrible look for british boxing,he's a decent boxer but he's not a star.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leon9996
    i could'nt believe it when i read this,i hope williams wins because having scott gammer as british champion is a terrible look for british boxing,he's a decent boxer but he's not a star.
    And having Danny Williams wouldn't be....seriously, how can you consider someone who got KO'd by Audley Harrison to be bettwr British champion material than Gammer, Danny's inconsistent and while he is capable of great fights, he's equally liable to turn up not caring whether he wins or not. Gammer has the mindset to be a champion, but perhaps at his apex Danny has the better tools in his arsenal. Let's see which one wins out though, should be a goodie tonight!

Thread Information