Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Sydney Seige

Worth merging the two threads on this? Might get a bit repetitive.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    If it includes miles or Kirkland it'll be repetitive anyway because miles enjoys being the typical self loathing white anarchist provocateur and Kirkland is just a smug cunt

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If our goverments subsided all of our cars to be adapted to run off LPG instead of petrol we would remove all power and cash flow from the Eastern Oil nations. Cost is 800 dollars per car to set it up. Again we as the public could do it alone if we got it together. Wont happen though.
    You have ask why wont it? Look deeper at what controls you in your perceived freedom? Its Oil based.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If it includes miles or Kirkland it'll be repetitive anyway because miles enjoys being the typical self loathing white anarchist provocateur and Kirkland is just a smug cunt
    Come on you wouldnt know what to do with yourself if Kirkland or Miles wern't here, they are handy steps up onto the political platform.

I can explain it.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Come on you wouldnt know what to do with yourself if Kirkland or Miles wern't here, they are handy steps up onto the political platform.
    I would happily welcome the opportunity to test that

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'Alright Mate' cockney? Your man Russell Brand hasn't done bad out of that
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good to hear. There are a lot of decent Muslims out there and they don't seem to exercise their voice enough. On a recent Vatican study it was found for the first time in history Muslims outnumber Catholics, not all Christians but the 1.3 billion Catholics. I don't know the number of radicals, or those who interrupt the Koran as a call to arms with the aim to convert the world by the sword but it is a significant number. Entire counties like Saudi Arabi have an intense interpretation of the Koran where they will imprison the preaching or conversion to Christianity.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Good to hear. There are a lot of decent Muslims out there and they don't seem to exercise their voice enough. On a recent Vatican study it was found for the first time in history Muslims outnumber Catholics, not all Christians but the 1.3 billion Catholics. I don't know the number of radicals, or those who interrupt the Koran as a call to arms with the aim to convert the world by the sword but it is a significant number. Entire counties like Saudi Arabi have an intense interpretation of the Koran where they will imprison the preaching or conversion to Christianity.
    Same goes for the little girl fuckers of Yemen they will fight for their rights to abuse women and children to the very end.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Islamic State Scum take over a Sydney Coffee Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    True, all sides are equally crazy. Now the Taliban stepping it up too and I am sure a good cue to drone Pakistan once again. Around and around in circles. Maybe I'm wrong, but these people in charge don't seem very bright, they just repeat and repeat the same mistakes hoping it will go better each time. The West just needs a few moustaches at the top and the circle is complete.
    The Taliban have just killed 126 in a Pakistan school. At least 100 of which were children. They have claimed it was a revenge attack for a Pakistani army attack against the Taliban in Warziristan. No mention of the west. People capable of such things can never come up with excuses or justification for such cowardly barbarity. It's 2014 and there is a world of difference between purposeful and accidental killing, however hard that may be to reconcile with the oversimplified meme like explanations pedalled by those who do nothing but spread fear. That's both ends, Farrage and Alex Jones.
    Alright. 1,000,000 killed by the West in Iraq. How was that? Want some more, you are getting away lucky. You really are.
    You see no difference between bombs being dropped on enemy targets that accidentally hit civilians and people dressed in school uniform walking into a school and murdering 126 children? The actions of the people involved are the same?
    You are lying to yourself if you think that the pilot firing a missile at a military target but killing civilians instead (as awful as that is) and the man that looks into an innocent child's eyes and shoots it are the same type of animal.
    Do you think that a reasonable response to the actions of a government is to murder woman and children of that nationality? I know you say it isn't be you do keep equating them.

I'm not blinkered from and blinded to the crimes of the West. Not at all. Far from it. But I can see a clear difference when talking about these individual actions.
    Remember the enemy put our captured soldiers and press agents etc in the military buildings and when they didnt have those sort of pawns to use they used their own civilians or one from opposite tribes in there.

Our boys knowingly bombed our own blood at times its what happens unfortunatley. At other times we go in under cover of night and risk others to save one and that can go very wrong too.

These taliban dont want eduction or rights to choose @Gandalf ,Dont you remember when they cut the heads off female teachers in Afghanistan out on the football oval? They take the ones they want to use and kill the educated ones they are scared of. Whimps . Male bearded fucking whimps who want total power over females,whimps who pick on the unarmed public and try to wipe out others dna off the planet.

Fuck them and their stupid religious rules they fight for.
    Likewise, fuck the West and the stupid power games that they play. 1,000, 000 dead and half a million kids dead through sanction was no accident either. Child abuse, torture, illegal invasion....so morally superior. We have open borders, so if we are so bothered, then let all those that want freedom in and leave the world alone. However, don't get shirty when they don't like it after all and they try to change you.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, all sides are equally crazy. Now the Taliban stepping it up too and I am sure a good cue to drone Pakistan once again. Around and around in circles. Maybe I'm wrong, but these people in charge don't seem very bright, they just repeat and repeat the same mistakes hoping it will go better each time. The West just needs a few moustaches at the top and the circle is complete.
    The Taliban have just killed 126 in a Pakistan school. At least 100 of which were children. They have claimed it was a revenge attack for a Pakistani army attack against the Taliban in Warziristan. No mention of the west. People capable of such things can never come up with excuses or justification for such cowardly barbarity. It's 2014 and there is a world of difference between purposeful and accidental killing, however hard that may be to reconcile with the oversimplified meme like explanations pedalled by those who do nothing but spread fear. That's both ends, Farrage and Alex Jones.
    Alright. 1,000,000 killed by the West in Iraq. How was that? Want some more, you are getting away lucky. You really are.
    You see no difference between bombs being dropped on enemy targets that accidentally hit civilians and people dressed in school uniform walking into a school and murdering 126 children? The actions of the people involved are the same?
    You are lying to yourself if you think that the pilot firing a missile at a military target but killing civilians instead (as awful as that is) and the man that looks into an innocent child's eyes and shoots it are the same type of animal.
    Do you think that a reasonable response to the actions of a government is to murder woman and children of that nationality? I know you say it isn't be you do keep equating them.

I'm not blinkered from and blinded to the crimes of the West. Not at all. Far from it. But I can see a clear difference when talking about these individual actions.
    Remember the enemy put our captured soldiers and press agents etc in the military buildings and when they didnt have those sort of pawns to use they used their own civilians or one from opposite tribes in there.

Our boys knowingly bombed our own blood at times its what happens unfortunatley. At other times we go in under cover of night and risk others to save one and that can go very wrong too.

These taliban dont want eduction or rights to choose @Gandalf ,Dont you remember when they cut the heads off female teachers in Afghanistan out on the football oval? They take the ones they want to use and kill the educated ones they are scared of. Whimps . Male bearded fucking whimps who want total power over females,whimps who pick on the unarmed public and try to wipe out others dna off the planet.

Likewise, fuck the West and the stupid power games that they play. 1,000, 000 dead and half a million kids dead through sanction was no accident either. Child abuse, torture, illegal invasion....so morally superior. We have open borders, so if we are so bothered, then let all those that want freedom in and leave the world alone. However, don't get shirty when they don't like it after all and they try to change you.

You do know the Taliban and Isis want to rule over you personally dont you? they want the world under their rule do you know that right?

They want your womans clit removed her head bound,her kept at home doing work for you and you kneeling on rug three times a day happy with what ever you are given by them.

It isnt so much about Iraq that is in their brainwashed simple minds. It is a wing of it all another excuse to continue on toward their jihad and their false promises to each other about virgin women and paradise.

Its an excuse to take and to steal and to murder. They kill their own blood as proven yet again today, they will kill us too given the chance, you included Miles, even if you scream anti American slogans they'll still cut off Miles head his wifes head too unless shes bangable and they want to abuse her for while first. All your friends heads come off too and they'll play football with them while they take all of whats yours by force, maybe your wife if shes ok looking.

The people you are screaming about dont do correct things on a worldly scope but they wont do the above to you personally.

Iran is the exact place where you need to go next to live and do your yelling from there.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah let's also not get shirty if they behead aid workers that are risking their lives to help Syrian and Iraqi children. They have no just cause Miles. They aren't attacking western military or government targets.
    ISIS are anti-Muslim. They kill Muslims mostly. Your portrayal of them as reacting to the crimes of the west is wrong.
    Al Qaeda even disassociated themselves with them. Al Qaeda.
    I would urge you if you feel strongly about this to read up on the different Jihadi groups and their origins, methods and stated goals.
    Again I say it is incorrect to frame ISIS in the way that you are.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah let's also not get shirty if they behead aid workers that are risking their lives to help Syrian and Iraqi children. They have no just cause Miles. They aren't attacking western military or government targets.
    ISIS are anti-Muslim. They kill Muslims mostly. Your portrayal of them as reacting to the crimes of the west is wrong.
    Al Qaeda even disassociated themselves with them. Al Qaeda.
    I would urge you if you feel strongly about this to read up on the different Jihadi groups and their origins, methods and stated goals.
    Again I say it is incorrect to frame ISIS in the way that you are.
    Don't you think it's time to exterminate this plague, on humanity murdering anybody standing in there
    way, truly savage barbaric acts carried out by Taliban criminals.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Same goes for the little girl fuckers of Yemen they will fight for their rights to abuse women and children to the very end.
    At least we have clarified that they are not all the same @Dark Lord Al
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I told you fellas it's time to nuke 'em insane cowards. The latest news is that some of them killed more than 100 school children in Pakistan... and again, the rest of the world will just sit and do nothing. Tsk, tsk. this world is in the pits...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Thread Information