User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Weighted excersises+bag work...

Share/Bookmark
    Arvid_85 Guest

Default Weighted excersises+bag work...

Is it good to have weighted excersises + bagwork on the same training time? Or should you split it up to other days? I´m 20 years old, 5 11 tall, weighing about 165 lb i belive, some fat, better at 155 or so. I try to have leg excersises just once a week, and not on a bagwork day, because it makes me stiff or what you could call it. But the weighted excersises i do are with 6-10 reps*3 sets about three times a week with push, pull and leg, with the goal to also get some muscle growth, but not the bulking type of growth. Does cardio to lose fat also (beach 2006). But does the bagwork brake down the muscles in the arms to much, or is it good that way? I also do crunches 5 times a week, which i find very good. / Stefan

Arvid_85 Guest

Default Re: Weighted excersises+bag work...

Someone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would do Bagwork in the morning and weightlifting later on in the day, definetly not at the same time.
    Make sure you always do the cardio first and not after the lifting, when you finished lifting your muscles needs nutrients to grow so a good diet would help too...Cardio will affect your gains
    Personally i would do weightlifting and hitting the heavybag on different days

Arvid_85 Guest

Thanks for the Help! /Stefan

Thread Information