Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default JMM how does he really match up

i feel safe in sayin that i'm not the only one who wants JMM to move up and fight the morales and MAB but do guys feel as though he can outbox these guys or do you think JMM knows something i don't and thats why he's stayin at 126.

i mean after beatin gainer and gettin a draw with PAC it seem like he could have foght who ever he wanted. since then he's failed to make the most of that opportunity.

i personaly think that his boxing skills are above all three of those guys but i'm not sure if he has the will of a moralas or MAB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: JMM how does he really match up

Quote Originally Posted by 'The Boxer'
    i feel safe in sayin that i'm not the only one who wants JMM to move up and fight the morales and MAB but do guys feel as though he can outbox these guys or do you think JMM knows something i don't and thats why he's stayin at 126.

i mean after beatin gainer and gettin a draw with PAC it seem like he could have foght who ever he wanted. since then he's failed to make the most of that opportunity.

i personaly think that his boxing skills are above all three of those guys but i'm not sure if he has the will of a moralas or MAB
    This guy can box no doubt about that I would Love 2 see him move up and get Pacman vs JMM 2 cause in my opinion Marquez won their fight coming back from 3 knock downs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brilliant fighter,has had his career disrupted by poor namagement and coming to the end of it now and still I'd favour him over MAB/EM and he would give Pac a close one again. He NEEEEEEEDS to move up asap,he's been at 126 too long.I believe he showed his heart,grit and will by getting off the canvas 3 times to,in my opinion,winning nearly every round and beating Pacquiao.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Brilliant fighter,has had his career disrupted by poor namagement and coming to the end of it now and still I'd favour him over MAB/EM and he would give Pac a close one again. He NEEEEEEEDS to move up asap,he's been at 126 too long.I believe he showed his heart,grit and will by getting off the canvas 3 times to,in my opinion,winning nearly every round and beating Pacquiao.
    What he said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i thought i he beat PAC also. i think can beat PAC in a rematch and also beat morales and MAB. JMM has a better defense faster hands. it just the fact that these fights haven't happen yet make me wonder. i know MAB PAC and morales would fight him in a heart beat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh, well. let's see if he can. JMM is getting old already. He blew his chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its safer to say that jmm has every characteristics of those guys
    but unfortunately only a bit or a part of, he doesnt stand out of any
    not as big as the heart of those three
    not as physically gifted as pac (if theres one thing missing with pac, jmm has it)
    not as clever as barrera (hes close, but MAB is pretty much as a slugger too like pac and EM)
    not as proud as morales (he showed heart against pac, but EM showed heart his whole career)
    i think the reason why hes not the one of the 'mainstream' guys is because he's best known as a counterpuncher and we all know counterpunching depends on the opponents offense thats why he is in a boring fight most of the time. if hes against a boring guy then he himself will be more boring to watch. he was best remembered in the pac fight because he stepped up a notch by showing the world that boxing is not just purely punching and strength. he showed the world that the skilled is better than the strong.... he may have the best defense because again, hes a couterpuncher.. MAB, pac and EM had shown they can counter punches but unlike marquez they dont do it all the time.
    that being said... whos the one-dimensional fighter?

Thread Information