Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: "PRETTY RISKY" weigh-ins! Floyd tips @ 150 pounds...Baldo @ 153 ¼ pounds

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "PRETTY RISKY" weigh-ins! Floyd tips @ 150 pounds...Baldo @ 153 ¼ pounds

"PRETTY RISKY" weigh-ins! Floyd tips @ 150 pounds...Baldo @ 153 ¼ pounds
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "PRETTY RISKY" weigh-ins! Floyd tips @ 150 pounds...Baldo @ 153 ¼ pounds

My brains gone crazy... I fought this was the weigh in and they where fighting in the 154 division...

That would be Risky, if Floyd moved up to the 154 division 150 wouldn't be a good weight... he's small but not small enough not to have to dry up some for 154

But ignore this... I'm just typing my random thoughts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "PRETTY RISKY" weigh-ins! Floyd tips @ 150 pounds...Baldo @ 153 ¼ pounds

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    My brains gone crazy... I fought this was the weigh in and they where fighting in the 154 division...

That would be Risky, if Floyd moved up to the 154 division 150 wouldn't be a good weight... he's small but not small enough not to have to dry up some for 154

But ignore this... I'm just typing my random thoughts...
    Gotdam!

...and you bitches cry about me drinking mid day.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd better get it together....He has no business being over 147.....I think his ego and the belief he can not be beat is starting to go to his head....I dont care how good he is he does not belong at 154...If he went to 160 he would be murdered by sheer size and power,,,,,Hopefully this was just a lapse on his behalf
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WHOA? PBF does love his krispy kremes i remember he ate one right after a public training.

i know these hoodrats who are his groupie entourage sluts and they say he eats burger king everyday

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see any problem with Floyd's weight, it says he's been at 147 for a week. That would be him being at weight for two weeks before the fight started, that's not the case for most guys.

He's small for 147, but he was at 150 for the thirty day weigh in, and has been on weight for a week, not like he blew up in weight that much.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    Floyd better get it together....He has no business being over 147.....I think his ego and the belief he can not be beat is starting to go to his head....I dont care how good he is he does not belong at 154...If he went to 160 he would be murdered by sheer size and power,,,,,Hopefully this was just a lapse on his behalf
    He was 150 3 weeks ago, that's all the article said.. Obviously making 147 ia nothing at all.

Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It wouldnt be, he only moved up to fight a couple of blown up light welters and avoid the true light welter champ.

Floyd is in for a surprise against Baldomir, this guy aint a blown up light welter and has a good chin, I have a feeling if Judah can walk through Floyds best then Carlos will steamroller him, late I admit but Ffloyd has never fought someone as strong or resiliant as Baldomir and also Floyd aint that young any more, hes wasted his best years avoiding the hard fights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nothing to worry about. mayweather takes boxing very seriously

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    I don't see any problem with Floyd's weight, it says he's been at 147 for a week. That would be him being at weight for two weeks before the fight started, that's not the case for most guys.

He's small for 147, but he was at 150 for the thirty day weigh in, and has been on weight for a week, not like he blew up in weight that much.

I still say it is a sign of things to come...Since when has Flod been over 150 walking around?...It ain't muscle!!!......A little bit of laziness and splurging is what I would guess...Flod ain't a kid anymore this is when the weight starts getting hareder to take off...I don't care who you are

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I still say it is a sign of things to come...Since when has Flod been over 150 walking around?...It ain't muscle!!!......A little bit of laziness and splurging is what I would guess...Flod ain't a kid anymore this is when the weight starts getting hareder to take off...I don't care who you are

Actually I'm sure he walks around at least 165 lb. There is a week to go and he's just a few pounds off the limit now. He's bang on course. No boxer weighs the same at the proper weigh in as they do any other time.

Floyd will probably weight 146 on weigh in day and around 155 on fight night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Actually I'm sure he walks around at least 165 lb. There is a week to go and he's just a few pounds off the limit now. He's bang on course. No boxer weighs the same at the proper weigh in as they do any other time.

Well said. I agree...he's walking around at 30+ of his fighting weight of 135. He should be jsut fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i aint refering to floyd nor baldo but
    why do boxers need to fight at a weight where they have trouble makin it?
    ive been a boxing fan for a decade and im sick of these weight issues

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thing is he's not even a few pounds off the limit according to this, it says he's been 147 for a week.

For him to weigh 150 30 days before the fight is not a cause of concern IMO. Considering he looks solid enough at 147 I doubt they had to roll him in when he was weighing 150.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

FLoyd used to walk around at 147 he said..., but he is bigger than when he was lightweight or at any of the lower weight categories so that probably has gone up to 150-155 pounds walking around weight ... I don't see a problem with that.

Thread Information