Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Margarito Takes Heat From Mayweather, Press

While Antonio Margarito inches closer to a possible fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr., negativity seems to be following him.

From Fox Sports:

Mayweather’s ‘Golden’ itch stings Margarito

Mayweather’s recent business decisions make total sense in the long run. Margarito is no hurry to leave the sport. At 28-years-old, the highly respect fighter will be around for several more years. The Golden ship on the hand is set to sail by the end of the year. The bout with De La Hoya, worth millions more than the bout with Margarito, is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for Mayweather.

Hatton, Margarito: Most overrated fighters

That being said, I still think Margarito is overrated and lacks that little something to be a great fighter. A boxer with smooth skills like Mayweather will be able to outclass him. Harold Lederman echoed a similar opinion: “If Margarito couldn’t beat Daniel Santos on two different occasions, he’s not going to beat Floyd Mayweather.”

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Margarito Takes Heat From Mayweather, Press

Now you are being silly and you are posting old azz news. Come on now. Should I be just as silly if not sillier and pull out the old Castillo 1 news?

You are not even posting direct links to where you are getting this news.

Are you trying to flood the forum with old articles and bury the new ones being posted about Floyd? I did not write those articles, I just posted them. I don't care if you smear Tony. I am not a fan of his. I do hope he does land some good paydays. I could careles if he was gone tomorow.

If you are trying to get under my skin, you have to attack Miguel Cotto with your silliness.
    Then you will be messing with me lol
    But I have strong thick skin so you wont get to me that way either because it will be just one peanut head on a smear campaign.

Just remember that it is not me writting all those negative articles. They are coming from evey boxing forum on the net. Do you see a pattern? Your boy PBF aint all that and we are not convinced and you will not convince us either with your stubborn PBF tactics. When PBF steps in the ring with a real decent fighter, I will give him his props and so will the rest of the legions of people who see thru him, until then...BLAH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apparently he got under your skin because you think its towards you.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Now you are being silly and you are posting old azz news. Come on now. Should I be just as silly if not sillier and pull out the old Castillo 1 news?

Are you trying to flood the forum with old articles and bury the new ones being posted about Floyd? I did not write those articles, I just posted them. I don't care if you smear Tony. I am not a fan of his. I do hope he does land some good paydays. I could careles if he was gone tomorow.

If you are trying to get under my skin, you have to attack Miguel Cotto with your silliness.
    But I have strong thick skin so you wont get to me that way either because it will be just one peanut head on a smear campaign.

Just remember that it is not me writting all those negative articles. They are coming from evey boxing forum on the net. Do you see a pattern? Your boy PBF aint all that and we are not convinced and you will not convince us either with your stubborn PBF tactics. When PBF steps in the ring with a real decent fighter, I will give him his props and so will the rest of the legions of people who see thru him, until then...BLAH!

One peanut head on a smear campaign? Kind of like what you were doing with PBF?

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's good for the goose...gotta be good for the gotdam giz-ander!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    heheheee

You think I did not know?

I am not holding it against you.

Just remember that it is not me writting all those articles.

I am posting them. Does that make me the bad guy?

Would you like me to be the only person on the net with a good article about PBF?

Why don't his nuttys make one and try to sell it to us non believers?

Find me one great article on the net about the PBF/Baldo fight. in it's entirerity.

I have tried to post other news but people are not interested in the other news I have posted. I posted a great video about Floyd Sr video and added a nice comment and I was attacked. Then I saw a pattern of nuttys. Why are you guys so bent out of shape?
    Go hate on the writters of these articles don't take the shiet out on me.
    Floyd got mad in the interview and just snapped. His fans are starting to snap too.
    You guys run around hating on Margarito and that is fine and dandy but people can't hate on PBF?
    Double phuking standard. With all due respect, I don't play that shiet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

One peanut head on a smear campaign? Kind of like what you were doing with PBF?

Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house
    Yep now the tables are turned....Dont understand out of the 1000 or so saddo'ers you think it is about you.... Feeling Guilty for all that defamation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cotto sucks balls!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu

Cotto sucks balls!!
    I dont know about all that Rags....I will tell you this Cotto is the only one out of Hatton,Margaburrito and Cotto who has a set andfights all comers..

I posted on another thread that Margarito spends to much time being 'The Boogeyman" and is busy haunting houses and bitching about no one wanting to fight him that he will have been inactive for 10mos when he steps in the ring next month

Hatton only fought once last year and after narrowly escaping Collazo he's dropping down in weight in an attempt to collect an alphabet title from a scrub that no one has heard of that only has 18 pro fights..

Cotto is taking on Slick Natural Welter in Quintana, We just have to see how Cotto's chin at 147 will fair...but out of the 3 he is the only onemaking things happen at the moment

Thread Information