Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Riot police on the continet

Its a shame Riot police on the continent are not so gung ho when faced with a serious threat from an invading Fascist state !!!

What i really love is watching Wheelchairbound supporters geting battered over the head and woman chased through the streets by Knife wielding Ultras !!!!

Somebody should tell Rome and Sevillian Police wading into football fans that its ok to retaliate when battered over the head with a nightstick !!!

Fucking Pussys they even got backed off by 50 pissed English bellys !!!

Another thing , Romans have along history of stabbing English supporters !!!

Liverpool ,Leeds , England , Middelsborough and now Man United have all been welcomed in this manner to the Eternal city so why have those corrupt fuckwits at UEFA not done a blind fucking thing about it ?

Ultras , honestly its a byword for homosexual recluse raised by an over zelous mother , i think all those colourfull banners give it away , it seems our continental cousins have a tiny bit of an inferiorty complex .

I met somebody once who called himself a Schalke Ultra i made it my business to test his resolve he showed me his Celtic Cross tatoo and White Knight Tatoo , turned out he was a lovely lad who loved his Mum and never meant any offense .

Organised hooligans are just wankers tunring up in a mob for a slight hint of violence if they were real men they'd put on 10 oz gloves and try testing themselves properly without a belly full of beer .

I think anyone who wants to hang out with so many like minded men with a clear objective to inflict pain is a repressed Homosexual , not that ive got anything against that i just think Hooligans ,Ultras and Spanish/Italian Riot Police should embrace it .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Riot police on the continet

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy

What i really love is watching Wheelchairbound supporters geting battered over the head and woman chased through the streets by Knife wielding Ultras !!!!
    Me too ! Perhaps we should write in to the BBC and suggest it as a new reality TV game show.

If they actually killed them, it would also keep the numbers of people on benefits down, so it would be entertainment and economic tax cuts for you and me too?

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe that's also why our Paralympians are so good - they get really good training?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well i aint that big on football and when i saw the footage of this i was outraged but on reflection today....

if that is how it was handled all the time maybe and im not saying it was right but maybe it would stop all the crap that goes on at the footy matches.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    well i aint that big on football and when i saw the footage of this i was outraged but on reflection today....

if that is how it was handled all the time maybe and im not saying it was right but maybe it would stop all the crap that goes on at the footy matches.

I was thinkning the same thing.
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo

Saddo fighting in the grounds now is a thing of the past in this country improved police surveillance and intelligence has made trouble on matchday more or less a thing of the past thankfully .

These Neanderthals on the continent should learn from the fine continued efforts of the British old bill .

Thread Information