Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Kelly Pavlik Not Fazed By Miranda's Talk

In recent weeks, Miranda, known for his witty trash talk, has been taunting Pavlik in the press. During an interview with the Ohio Tribune Chronicle , Pavlik made it clear that he is fazed by the trash talk antics of Miranda.

"He talks a lot and gets a lot of people afraid of him,” Pavlik said of Miranda. “That’s when he steps up with the big power punch. But as soon as someone starts punching back at him, that’s when he starts going backwards. I’m going to come out aggressive.”

“You always want to fight the world champion,” Pavlik said. “But also if he(TAYLOR) vacates the title, it makes me know that I made the true champion run from his weight class.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kelly Pavlik Not Fazed By Miranda's Talk

Yes, because if Taylor leaves 160 to fight Calzaghe he'll sure be running from Pavlik..... Kelly strikes me as an incredibly boring person, he should just keep his mouth shut and show us whether he can really fight or not next weekend.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Taylor bashing needs to stop from the both of them, he's probably the only fighter in boxing to have 2 P4P names on his resume right now. He's gotten a bit boring with that Manny Steward style but whatever, he's not running from either of these guys and they need to worry about each other before they do Taylor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Yes, because if Taylor leaves 160 to fight Calzaghe he'll sure be running from Pavlik..... Kelly strikes me as an incredibly boring person, he should just keep his mouth shut and show us whether he can really fight or not next weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by amat
    The Taylor bashing needs to stop from the both of them, he's probably the only fighter in boxing to have 2 P4P names on his resume right now. He's gotten a bit boring with that Manny Steward style but whatever, he's not running from either of these guys and they need to worry about each other before they do Taylor.

I TOTALLY agree with you 2,BUT JT hasn't fought a puncher in his career. I mean someone who can whack like these 2. He's fought 2 legends,P4Pers but now it's time to REALLY test his metal v these young hungry lions with power. Pavlik and Miranda would not stand around and stare at him like B Hop did for long periods of time, nor would they stand like an idiot and be inactive in the FINAL ROUND OF A CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT(Winky). They would push him,test his stamina and his chin.

Thread Information