Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lampley and Kellerman are worthless

I don't usually get worked up over these idiots but it seems that Kellerman and Lampley get more arrogant or stupid everytime they open their mouths...Tonight Kellerman made Larry Merchant look like a genius in the post fight interview. First, what was the purpose of bringing up the fact that Castillo may or may not be shot? Was he trying to diminish the HBO card? Why were there no questions like; what was your strategy? what did you see? what adjustments did you make if any? Did you notice Castillo seemed off? Finally the closing question was about PBF?!?!? what about bringing up other fighters he could defend his new title against?....Kellerman is a MORON...

Lampley has always called out imaginary punches he sees thrown, basically saying what ever pops into his mellon...he always tries to create imaginary controversy and if Lamps was watching the fight instead of fixing his hair he would have noticed that Castillo was warned twice before having a point deducted...again Lampley has no business calling pro fights, imo

I feel sorry for Manny having to sit next to these two fools...HBO knows how to do it right and all they have to do is look at the Mallinaggi - Ndou fight and the way it was handled expertly by Bob Poppa and the way he called the action while using Lennox and Merchant appropriately...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lampley and Kellerman are worthless

God forbid someone states the truth and crush your high on a Hatton win that just maybe, Castillo's best days were behind him. I love how all these Hatton fans are now trying to say that Castillo tonight was the best he's ever been

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Promoter
    I don't usually get worked up over these idiots but it seems that Kellerman and Lampley get more arrogant or stupid everytime they open their mouths...Tonight Kellerman made Larry Merchant look like a genius in the post fight interview. First, what was the purpose of bringing up the fact that Castillo may or may not be shot? Was he trying to diminish the HBO card? Why were there no questions like; what was your strategy? what did you see? what adjustments did you make if any? Did you notice Castillo seemed off? Finally the closing question was about PBF?!?!? what about bringing up other fighters he could defend his new title against?....Kellerman is a MORON...

Lampley has always called out imaginary punches he sees thrown, basically saying what ever pops into his mellon...he always tries to create imaginary controversy and if Lamps was watching the fight instead of fixing his hair he would have noticed that Castillo was warned twice before having a point deducted...again Lampley has no business calling pro fights, imo

I feel sorry for Manny having to sit next to these two fools...HBO knows how to do it right and all they have to do is look at the Mallinaggi - Ndou fight and the way it was handled expertly by Bob Poppa and the way he called the action while using Lennox and Merchant appropriately...
    I actually like when the guest commentators could give a fuck less about constantly licking the balls of the HBO card...the truth was castillo did look shot and max asked a truthful question....and as far mayweather...hatton should stay at 140 because floyd stops him late...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record I'm not a Hatton fan and Castillo might be shot that's true...the fact remains that Kellerman asked no relevant questions, not one...he was stiff and only asked the obvious, NOTHING was learned, NOTHING....

I guess you'd rather watch a comentator lick PBF's balls?!?!...listen to Kellerman and every interview or discussion he finds some way to bring up PBF, he's worse than John Madden bringing up Brett Favre...absolutely pathetic...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I missed Larry
    "Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chamiley
    I missed Larry
    amen
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i find it funny that tszyu nd castillo were both past there primes after hatton beats them cos i didnt here ne1 saying that about tszyu b4 he fort hatton nd as for the castillo fight there was just as much doubt about castillo as there was bout hatton with their rescent performances, U didnt even give him credit for the punch that stopped castillo even though it was a great shot that stopped castillo for the first time.

El Kabong Guest

Castillo didn't look great but stopping a guy like that is very good....hell stopping Tszyu was big for Hatton.

Hatton came to fight, JLC came for the paycheck but it was still a good fight to watch....that body shot was a killer!

Kellerman sounded like Merchant tonight .....I just think the HBO comentators are too easy to please in some cases and too hard to please in other cases. Manny was the only rational one there tonight

El Kabong Guest

....basically the fact is Hatton won by KO....what more can you ask for? Not a whole bunch....Castillo fought back and if he couldn't continue he couldn't continue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jim Limpdick suddenly hopped on Hatton nutwagoon because his ancesters were from england?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pacstraightleft
    Jim Limpdick suddenly hopped on Hatton nutwagoon because his ancesters were from england?
    ....no he was never on Hatton's dick during that fight....he was waiting for JLC to land anything so he could talk about him.

Hatton did his job....Kellerman asked some decent questions but ones that could have waited til a day or two after the fight.....don't put a fight in the history books right after it's over.

So JLC was pretty tame tonight but Hatton never let him in the fight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Agreed.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Promoter
    For the record I'm not a Hatton fan and Castillo might be shot that's true...the fact remains that Kellerman asked no relevant questions, not one...he was stiff and only asked the obvious, NOTHING was learned, NOTHING....

I guess you'd rather watch a comentator lick PBF's balls?!?!...listen to Kellerman and every interview or discussion he finds some way to bring up PBF, he's worse than John Madden bringing up Brett Favre...absolutely pathetic...
    whose the best fighter in the sport? Floyd...and whats the point in standing in there asking dumb questions...what was your strategy, because it was obvious the same a usual...hit and hold..that a ll ricky ever does...why beat around the bush..
    and since you seem to take it personally that i didn't agree with you here's a little FYI, i actually don't like it when they lick any of the fighters balls and totally dismiss the other fighter...i really could care less there's no need to promote the fight during the fight...post fight interviews should be about post fight fights....i.e.

"hey ricky are you going back up to 147 to lose, oh i mean fight the other top guys, cotto,mosley, mayweather"
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

El Kabong Guest

Dude.....he won by KO....when was the last time Floyd even TRIED to KO someone.....SO FUCK OFF.

Floyd is very skilled but he doesn't give the fans what they want....granted the majority of fans want him to be knocked out cold but he doesn't use his skill in the same manner of a Willie Pep or Pernell Whittaker.....fans loved those guys....don't tell me they don't like Floyd because he's a defensive genius....they don't like him because he takes no risks and he doesn't really humiliate opponents the way guys like RJJ did.....in his prime RJJ outmatched EVERYONE he ever stood in the ring with but he still gave the fans their money's worth.

Hatton has his style and you can feel free to complain about it but hey his fans like it and you can't knock them for liking it

FYI Ricky is just as undefeated as Floyd is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lampley was off-base in claiming that there was no warning prior to the point deduction since the warning came the round before when Hatton gave Cortez a look.
    "Even Roy Jones was forced to 'Lean Back'"

- Fat Joe

Thread Information