Well i learned two things today number one i need to get back to a gym because no matter how much i try nothing beats an experienced pair of eyes watching over you to spot any mistakes you make and correct them right away and number two sometimes i have a tendency to keep too much weight on the front leg,I knew something wasn't right but i wasnt till today i realized that was it so i actually remembered the clinton woods video clip and specificaly the part about leaning back slightly in the stance so i tried that and it seemed to work but it did feel a bit awkward.So my question is this the correct way to stand and also what is the reasoning behind it as before i thought it was too put the weight on the back foot so that you were ready to step with the jab so i never bothered with it as i always thought it would be better to have weight evenly spread.Or does anyone know of any balance drills i could use to help and what is the ideal height to have the back heel raised off the floor 2 inches
As always i am greatfull for any advice you can give...