Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default riddick bowe vs. andrew golota

i just watch a match between these two-the one where andrew golota was DQ for low blow and a riot broke out
    and i just wanted to ask

was this the first fight or the second fight?

and i kno that andrew was DQ twice and what was that Dq for?
    mind over speed and power

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: riddick bowe vs. andrew golota

The riot happened in the first fight. Golota was DQ'ed for low blows in both fights. They were both good fights, but I think the second fight was better

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    The riot happened in the first fight. Golota was DQ'ed for low blows in both fights. They were both good fights, but I think the second fight was better
    2nd fight was better 1st 4 rounds were a war after 4th round Golota pretty much put a beat down on Bowe but i think Bowe had Golota in 4th round but Golota threw multiple low blows and and zapped Bowe's strength and Golota got massive rest.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OwnedByPacstraightleft
    2nd fight was better 1st 4 rounds were a war after 4th round Golota pretty much put a beat down on Bowe but i think Bowe had Golota in 4th round but Golota threw multiple low blows and and zapped Bowe's strength and Golota got massive rest.
    How long is the name change for, Ice?

ICB Guest

1 month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1 month.
    That is one month to long...but you deserved it...bettin' on Barrera (atleast that's what I assume it was)...I mean...wot tha fwock!

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    1 month.
    That is one month to long...but you deserved it...bettin' on Barrera (atleast that's what I assume it was)...I mean...wot tha fwock!

Wacko i am Barrera fan have been for about 7 years i wasn't going to go against my boy Barrera no matter what the odds my heart ruled my head in this case but i don't care i was sticking with my boy Barrera.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1 month.

Wacko i am Barrera fan have been for about 7 years i wasn't going to go against my boy Barrera no matter what the odds my heart ruled my head in this case but i don't care i was sticking with my boy Barrera.
    Thats how you do it son. Go down with the ship. I picked Mayorga vs. Delahoya and caught massive $hit for it, but he is my favorite fighter and I wasn't about to go against him. I'm pickin him against Vargas too, and he will kick Vargas's ass. CC for bein a loyal fan.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    1 month.

Thats how you do it son. Go down with the ship. I picked Mayorga vs. Delahoya and caught massive $hit for it, but he is my favorite fighter and I wasn't about to go against him. I'm pickin him against Vargas too, and he will kick Vargas's a**. CC for bein a loyal fan.
    Thanks bro back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bowe and Golota should box again.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Golota seems to be returning to form, Bowe is bordering on obese...Actually mayb they should box again, Bowes Belly is hangin down so far that Golotas low blows will be seen as bodyshots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Golota seems to be returning to form, Bowe is bordering on obese...Actually mayb they should box again, Bowes Belly is hangin down so far that Golotas low blows will be seen as bodyshots.
    it would be a real slugfest as there that old (that said im 37) they wouldnt be able to move to much so would stand in the middle of the ring bashing the hell out of each other. wonder what odds youd get on BIG DADDY winning by disqualification due to low blows.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SEANIE
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    it would be a real slugfest as there that old (that said im 37) they wouldnt be able to move to much so would stand in the middle of the ring bashing the hell out of each other. wonder what odds youd get on BIG DADDY winning by disqualification due to low blows.
    HeHe itd be a long shot, but probably worth a couple of Yo-Yos.
    Would u believe last year i met a cousin of Golota.
    His English was worse than my Polish but i still understood:

"You no the man Golota?.................He Crazy."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i wouldnt even try to speak polish eventhough theres about ten million of them working in liverpool at the moment.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spent a good 5 months working with just Polish n Russian guys, they took their time, but when they kinda accepted me they were very nice n friendly.
    Mostly picked up swearwords and slang terms, i cant say or understand much, Russian is kinda-a little bit-like the Irish language so i can understand tiny bits there 2.

Thread Information