Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anyone here seen Idiocracy? Hillarious.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anyone here seen Idiocracy? Hillarious.

Not sure if you fellars have ever seen this movie or not…but you should watch it for some gutter laughs & S***.

It’s called “Idiocracy”. It's about an army man & a prostitute that have been transported into the future where everything is dumbed down to the point of almost retardation. Everyone's so stupid that they have replaced water with a sports drink called "BRAWNDO"...thus turning the world into a dustbowl. The #1 movie in the country is a 90 minute movie called "a**" & that's all it is...a movie about a**...literally. Just 90 minutes of a** on screen. Carl's Jr is the number one rated food source. Everything is sponsored...all the clothing is covered in logo's & S***. There's a Starbucks on every corner...but their basically whore houses. Their favorite television show is called "Ow My Balls!!!".

Without doubt it is one of the most idiotic flicks that I have ever seen but quite amusing. Sound's ridiculous...but it's funny as F***. It makes a bunch of statements on current & future society...no S***...it is ridiculous!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10qQyq8NXYs&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENfY2i9I_d0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01jFVsCYiGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbxq0IDqD04

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone here seen Idiocracy? Hillarious.

Jeah I seen that movie a while back, pretty dam funny! Funny thing is you can so totally see us going in that direction...although hopefully never to that extreme. Oh I also wondered if everyone had become so stupid and crap who built that supper big monster truck that was trying to crush owen wilson's character?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by armin
    Jeah I seen that movie a while back, pretty dam funny! Funny thing is you can so totally see us going in that direction...although hopefully never to that extreme. Oh I also wondered if everyone had become so stupid and crap who built that supper big monster truck that was trying to crush owen wilson's character?
    Clevon's family tree kept the U.S. going & they were all a bunch of rednecks that thought only of television, sex, monster trucks, wrestling, & shit like that.

I reckon that's where that all came from.

The President was what killed me the most...him & Fredo...the lawyer. Dax Sheppard. Fucking hillarious!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jeah the president was the shit, looked like he came straight from the american gladiators! Blowing guns drinking beer...haha, I got my law degree at costco university, hahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jeah the president was the S***, looked like he came straight from the american gladiators! Blowing guns drinking beer...haha, I got my law degree at costco university, hahahaha
    The greeter @ Costco fucking killed me!!!

"Welcome to Costco...I love you."

Heh heh heh.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dam you I will have to go out and rent the dam movie again now probably seems like I've forgotten half of it...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    jeah the president was the S***, looked like he came straight from the american gladiators! Blowing guns drinking beer...haha, I got my law degree at costco university, hahahaha
    The greeter @ Costco F****** killed me!!!

"Welcome to Costco...I love you."

Heh heh heh.
    Another thing that I thought was hillarious was the guy at the end...Beef Supreme. He was the gladiator guy that was trying to kill Luke Wilson at the end of the movie in the monster truck.

He's actually Luke Wilson's brother...Andrew Wilson. That guy is a fuckin riot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dam you I will have to go out and rent the dam movie again now probably seems like I've forgotten half of it...lol
    I own it.

I just had to buy it. The wife was gettin pissed off because I kept ordering it on In Demand. She made the mistake of makin the comment of "Damn! I mean...as many times as youv'e paid $3.00 for that crap you coulda bought it by now." ...hence...I bought it & now she has to watch that shit all the time! :P

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do I get the image that your wife is oppressed, haha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do I get the image that your wife is oppressed, haha!
    Ha! Honestly...that's so fuckin far from the truth it's ridiculous! You have no idea how many episodes of "America's Next Top Model" & bullshit of the sort that I have to watch.

I get the telee after 10ish.

Thread Information