Its pretty interesting right now because there is some good talent. A lot of these fighters dont get the publicity but some of the current top 10 guys could be play a very important part of the boxing landscape in the next couple of years. Sergio Gabriel Martinez, Joel Julio, Joachim Alcine, and Sergiy Dzinziruk all seem to fall under the radar for the most part with Julio probably making the most noise, but all are pretty talented fighters. I have high hopes for Martinez and Julio particularly, with Julio moving along quite well for a 22yo fighter and with his aggressive, busy style. Martinez, ive seen less of but hes a crafty southpaw who seems like a tough fighter for anyone to fight from what ive seen. Alcine showed hes got good skills since beating Simms for the title, and Sergiy even though I think he is pretty beatable is a tough fighter with a good chin and an unblemished record. Of course, Spinks is the man in the division, with Oscar second to him but I think both men will depart the division soon. I suspect Verno will beat Spinks and retire soon after, but either way the division is pretty open right now.