Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Getting in balance for faster healing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Getting in balance for faster healing.

#1 We are physical beings for sure.

#2 You have to think something before your body even functions or moves for you.

#3 Before you can think you have to feel an emotion to trigger the thought to move physically.

1-2-3.

Its simple, but its a rule we break that stops natural healing from occuring.

We go through life beliving we are what we think.
    And through our complacency or laziness we allow it.
    Its not true !!!

To grab the controls back in order;
    just consiously watch your thoughts like clouds passing by and practice doing that and you are instantly seperate from those thoughts right there, right then!

When you look at something you are the observer and no longer caught up .

The mind and body is so smart ,your body can grow a whole new liver back from a piece as big as your finger nail !
    Its proven that your whole body replaces its self with new cells that are continuing to die off and renew everyday in every part.

SO why arent we growing back perfection instead of growing back the same diseased ailments?

Look at the word disease its dis_ease the answer is right there,we live with in dis ease .

So whats so miraculous about it that you cant belive that to deal with things in there divine order will assist you to help your self?

Feeling comes before any thought and any thought comes before any movement.

There are exceptions but those are adrenergic drives like beta and alpha pulses etc.

Its not a matter of having faith in this!
    Just tick all the boxes in the right order.
    You see if we belive that we have no control over our own bodies from beyond our physical parts then we must be all just victums of circumstances.

Belive one thing; if you dont take control, your sub consiuss will do it for you and that is the ego and the ego will keep you in pain so that you havent control.You will belive that youare what you think.

No mirical /no faith required just rewire your thoughts so that your feelings follow and you have reversed your being out of no control, into all control.

There is other stuff that may take a bit of faith in regards to life changing events.
    But if your full of adverse thoughts over anything and you belive that you are what you think; then your life can only have enough room for that stuff to continue in the same way , right?

It takes one step to start a journey; that is the only faith required ,one step.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Getting in balance for faster healing.

Ok Andre I'm interested in this but I don't completely understand it. If we feel before we think and our thoughts come from our feelings then how do we watch our thoughts?

I'm getting the impression that to 'watch' your thoughts you would detach your emotion from it and sort of put a barrier between your thoughts and your emotions so you can screen them and then really evaluate what is worth getting upset about.

I'm not sure that's what you mean though since you say that your feelings come first anyway?

I'm really interested but confuddled!
    When handiicapped having a trained nosepicker help out and personal hair stylist is indispensible Hidden Content

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well most people think their thoughts come first automatically and that they are ran off their thoughts.They belive that they are what they think.
    That is true if you allow it and the control of what you think slips out of your control as does alot more stuff in your life often your health or even life situation can slip down the sink before you know it.

Really you are run off your emotions or feelings towards what you think, about usually someone or something; worse case senario is negativley thinking and then feeling about your life situation or worse directly about yourself,that leads directly into self distruction. Certain thoughts and certain feelings are linked directly to certain body parts.

Then the thoughts snowball and your emotion gets fed off worse or better thoughts in regards to what your holding in focus one way or the other and they feed off each other in a catch 22 that has end results.

Most peoples thoughts are not controlled by themselves but their egos have most control of them.
    We lost a certain amount of control when we got so called got smarter and growing out of our emergency and survival modes.

That first stuff is still there as strong as ever! So strong in fact that it will run you like a sheep from within your subconsiuss without you realizing that you are not actually what you think.

You are seperate from what you think and the only way to practice getting all your power back from automated thought is to watch what you think like watching clouds going past in the sky and say to yourself "Thats interesting that Im actully thinking that" about her or him or whatever.
    Dont judge what your thinking ,or you will go back through the old door; just observe what your thinking and you become completly seperate from your thoughts right there at that point .
    You will get all your controls of your brain back and you dont run around caught up in the crap that your ego would have you doing otherwise so that it wins all the time.
    That is its job to get you out of trouble run /hide/fuk thats hot ,i win, etc. In the easy life we have it is trying to survive over the top of us and most people are ran by their ego and their automated responce to it continually.
    Once you get the point of your power back alot of crap drops away and gives you more space to naturally heal as you should as well as being able to think about yourself correctly continually so it all spills over into the physical body.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not all action reqiure thought reflex yes.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow - thanks for replying Andre - I think I have to read this a few times to try to digest what you're saying but no doubt I'll have more Qs for you later!

Today I'm havng one of those frustrating days where paperwork and red tape etc just over complicate things and everything takes longer than it should. I've managed to lock myself out of my flat twice in the last week too and i always do that when I have a lot going on.

It's as if mentally I get 'cluttered' when things are busy and if little things go wrong my way of thinking/functioning just leads to more little frustrations.

It seems like a stupid thing to get. I know that ultimately i live in a first world country and can feed and clothe myself and am in fairly good health so I have absolutely no reason to feel sorry for myself. I am irritated by my lack of ability to feel as lucky as I am and appreciate it when little things go wrong though.

I have a feeling that if I could get what you're talking about maybe I'd be better at not sweating the small stuff!
    When handiicapped having a trained nosepicker help out and personal hair stylist is indispensible Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so are you pretty much saying in latent terms, don't let your thoughts control you? i can see what you mean, cuz i watched Human Body Pushing The Limts: Brain Power on discovery channel, and it was saying do you control your brain, or does your brain control you? It's like in dreams, you can only control them, if you know you're dreaming right? so it might be the same with thoughts, instead of just delving into them, and letting them lead you, "think" about your thoughts, take a step back and ask yourself if you were someone else looking at that situation, what would you do? instead of being in the fog, step outside of it, and look at the overall situation. i think it tends to clear your mind a bit more, make you more focused. but that's a great tid bit of info Andre, i have a whole new way of looking at it. thanks

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Not all action reqiure thought reflex yes.
    Not all. Consious action yes.

Reactions sometimes maybe not, but I think the nurons still eventually fire off dont they?

Adrenergic drives within the body Im not sure if they fire off nurons in the brain

Im talking about consiuss control over your life and your health through taking the control back from running completly on automatic; beliving what your thoughts throw at you constantly.Like if you let them run the show without being in check.Those unchecked thoughts lead straight back into unchecked emotions which create more thoughts and the encircled trap that then can lead you to self destructing internally and externally.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This seems to say the same thing but through meditation you get the power back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiF4LmHc51k&NR=1

Im saying by simply watching your thoughts you are seperate from them and they no longer have power over you.

Not my idea either : I cant claim credit for it.

I'm just passing along info for those interested in more control over what they do or dont have.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that was some deep stuff. but yeah that helps get the point across. thoughts help us work smart, but it also limits us in some ways.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andre, this sounds a lot like the Laws Of Attraction. Am I right?

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber View Post
    Andre, this sounds a lot like the Laws Of Attraction. Am I right?
    I suppose it is ,everything has links into everything really.

At the end of the day Im saying if you feel and think there is no love in your life then your heart is at risk.

Moving on with ease /hips

Stubborness in moving on/ knees

Fear of moving on / feet legs

Bowel trouble /holding onto the past

If you cant see a future / eyes near sighted.

If you cant see the good whats in front of you/ farsighted.

IF your pissed off all the time / bladder kidney or linked trouble.

Anger /liver.

Fits / fear of lossing control

Brain tumour /wrong thought patterns.

lungs /taking in the breathe of life.

I think the cells of your body take their que from your feelings and thoughts as well as other things too like action and intake.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andre youre spot on
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information