Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Wladdy vs. Thompson - Talk and Free For All!!! Pics & vids.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wladdy vs. Thompson - Talk and Free For All!!! Pics & vids.

I want to see Haye vs. Arreola.

Let Klit grab the rest of the straps.

And Lefty I don't want to sound like I'm gangin up on ya, but Jesus man what leg do you have to stand on that Haye will carry at HW? To my knowledge he has fought once at HW against a guy that already lost to Fraudley and boasted a padded record that would have made Sven Ottke jealous. You can like the guy, you can support him, you can hope he will do well, but no way you can make the statements you making without even the slightest evidence to back it up.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    You brits have some kind of rabid fandom that is not present anywhere else. It defies all reason, logic, and common sense. It also makes you look stupid.
    We Brits are loyal to our fighters no matter who it is. Clinton Woods for example, he shit. But he a UK fighter, we get behind him. But we don't like cunts such as Junior Witter who can't back up their talk (Haye can and has). I can't believe Lyle wanted Slaphammer to beat his fellow countrymen boxer. Brits are loyal to their boxers and that will never change.
    I love this post, just paraphrasing here, Lefty is passionately loyal to all British fighters apart from those he doesn't like, like Witter

Personally I don't think Brits always get behind their domestic fighters regardless at all, most Brits for example would never get behind a Scouse fighter.

El Kabong Guest

You brits have some kind of rabid fandom that is not present anywhere else. It defies all reason, logic, and common sense. It also makes you look stupid.
    We Brits are loyal to our fighters no matter who it is. Clinton Woods for example, he shit. But he a UK fighter, we get behind him. But we don't like cunts such as Junior Witter who can't back up their talk (Haye can and has). I can't believe Lyle wanted Slaphammer to beat his fellow countrymen boxer. Brits are loyal to their boxers and that will never change.
    I've followed Wladimir's career for a long time...I don't follow Thompson and don't cheer for him because I don't like him and never followed his career....but I will say this I respect him more because he carried himself with class and showed he's pretty skilled.

You just contradicted yourself with that "We Brits support everyone"....you don't support Witter or Audley Harrison so get lost with that shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    THIS JUST IN: Haye fans replace Hatton fans as the forum's most annoying cunts!!
    They're the same guys.

I give Haye a shot against Wlad, but he doesn't have more power or a better chin as the big guy. Haye needs to fight someone at heavyweight, he was whining like a little girl last night wanting to fight Klitchko before someone else gets to him, yet he's done absolutely nothin in the ring to push the subject, why the HELL wait til November.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've followed Wladimir's career for a long time...I don't follow Thompson and don't cheer for him because I don't like him and never followed his career....but I will say this I respect him more because he carried himself with class and showed he's pretty skilled.

You just contradicted yourself with that "We Brits support everyone"....you don't support Witter or Audley Harrison so get lost with that shit
    Cuz they don't back up their talk, I already said that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    I want to see Haye vs. Arreola.

Let Klit grab the rest of the straps.

And Lefty I don't want to sound like I'm gangin up on ya, but Jesus man what leg do you have to stand on that Haye will carry at HW? To my knowledge he has fought once at HW against a guy that already lost to Fraudley and boasted a padded record that would have made Sven Ottke jealous. You can like the guy, you can support him, you can hope he will do well, but no way you can make the statements you making without even the slightest evidence to back it up.
    Just watch Killer, Haye will knock that embarasing piece of shite out cold. Everything I said is evidence, he has a great KO ratio FACT, he has great speed FACT, he has beaten a top 15 heavyweight FACT Bonin was controversially beat by Audley (It was a premature stoppage from an even 9 rounds). He has everything and will knock Wlad out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tony Thompson skilled ? He just plodded forward taking shots eventually getting KNFO The only skill he showed was falling similar to a brick wall coming down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I love this post, just paraphrasing here, Lefty is passionately loyal to all British fighters apart from those he doesn't like, like Witter

Personally I don't think Brits always get behind their domestic fighters regardless at all, most Brits for example would never get behind a Scouse fighter.
    And does Torquay produce any boxers huh more like gay fags.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post

This is just silly. I shouldn't be responding but really this is beyond the realm of absurdity, I don't know what it is but whatever it is it isn't right. OK, so you think Haye will beat Klitschko, fair enough. Anyone who honestly thinks Haye has a better chin or more power then Wlad probably needs to be sent to Guantanamo. Haye was a frail chinned cruiserweight, Wlad hasn't been knocked down since Peter.

Of course Haye has better power than Wlad and a better chin. You think Haye would let that fat slob Sam Peter floor him 3 times huh ? Do you think Haye wouldn't KO chinny Ibragimov in a FULL 12 rounds huh ? Of course he would. Fukkin Ray Austin even floored Sultan, yet Wlad couldn't so much for his amazing power.
    I feel like I'm talking to someone on acid, just completely disconnected from all reality.

Did you even watch Sultan-Wlad? The reason he didn't KO Sultan was because he didn't throw the right hand. Simple, end of. Won the fight behind the left hand. He didn't even try to KO him.

Only a total groupie could ever turn me into a Klitschko defender.
    The reason he didn't throw a right hand was cuz he was scared, fukkin fag. Thats what a joke Wlad Klitchsko is.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're only embarrassing yourself here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and your just contradicting yourself. Check your posts on the other Wladdy thread.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and your just contradicting yourself. Check your posts on the other Wladdy thread.
    Examples please.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im glad wladdy got the k'oed even though it seem like thomspon just wanted out of the fight. I don't think a real punch landed, thomspon just wanted to quit. I like wladdy but it seem like my hope of him being a great exciting heavyweight unified champion, ain't gonna happen.

Lets face it guys, the heavyweight division totally suck!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Im glad wladdy got the k'oed even though it seem like thomspon just wanted out of the fight. I don't think a real punch landed, thomspon just wanted to quit. I like wladdy but it seem like my hope of him being a great exciting heavyweight unified champion, ain't gonna happen.

Lets face it guys, the heavyweight division totally suck!
    No, a punch definitely landed.

Boxing videos - ESPN Video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just found out the punchstats. Can't believe Thompson landed more, those things are so misleading at times.

Thread Information