Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Charlie Zelenoff An Exceptional Dumb Ass

In his latest video he explains his lost to Andrew
    What he meant to say was "I quit"
    Unfortunatly those werent the words he used
    He said,was,"I threw the fight"
    Needless to say,the Commisioner is not exactly pleased,or amused
    If you see the fight,you know there isnt a fix,Charlie just got his ass whupped,nobody takes that kind of punishment for free,he'd have just sat down
    This completely fucks up my plans for Andrew
    Thanks Ballsonyournose27,you fucking moron

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Charlie Zelenoff An Exceptional Dumb Ass

I got you... There will be no remach since Zelenoff cant get licensed anymore and Hartley will be investigated and scrutinized for his alleged part... Am I correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    I got you... There will be no remach since Zelenoff cant get licensed anymore and Hartley will be investigated and scrutinized for his alleged part... Am I correct?
    Right now its strictly being investigated,there wasnt any wrong doing, but what a fucking dumb ass for using those words. Problem is,they might not sanction it now because of that retard. I wanted Andrew to have a rematch with Charlie so he could try out the stuff Ive been teaching him on a tomato,Charlie wants the fight too.
    Charlie,the next time you have a thought lose it, you moron
    Someone please steal his webcam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is actually a real shame.

Although we break Andrew's balls he goes in the ring and tries... He showed that he's not a quiter and he's there for the longhaul(even if it's not that long) He was exhausted and took some big shots but kept getting up. No one on here can question whether or not he has a set on him.

For that sore loser to demean the fight in the manner is an atrocity. He is not just damaging his own credibility(which no one cares about) but hurting the only class that was in the ring that day. Andrew whether or not That retard Zelenoff realizes it is being hurt by these idiotic statemnts.

That is a shame to hear, TM.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well man things happen for a reason.... Look at the bright side, you can now do more useful things with your time... Like trimming your toe nails

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well man things happen for a reason.... Look at the bright side, you can now do more useful things with your time... Like trimming your toe nails
    BUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PRIDE OF BOSTON View Post

Although we break Andrew's balls he goes in the ring and tries... He showed that he's not a quiter and he's there for the longhaul(even if it's not that long) He was exhausted and took some big shots but kept getting up. No one on here can question whether or not he has a set on him.

For that sore loser to demean the fight in the manner is an atrocity. He is not just damaging his own credibility(which no one cares about) but hurting the only class that was in the ring that day. Andrew whether or not That retard Zelenoff realizes it is being hurt by these idiotic statemnts.

What really pisses me off,I figured win or lose,this would be a good way for Andrew to work on what Ive been teaching him.
    Now this moron takes his mouth off his meth pipe long enough to say that,the exact words every Commision in the states do not want to hear in public.
    It might still be repaired to make the fight happen,but what a fucking moron. I know the length of the bus he took to his special ed classes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Credit where its due,that was a good one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post

What really pisses me off,I figured win or lose,this would be a good way for Andrew to work on what Ive been teaching him.
    Now this moron takes his mouth off his meth pipe long enough to say that,the exact words every Commision in the states do not want to hear in public.
    It might still be repaired to make the fight happen,but what a fucking moron. I know the length of the bus he took to his special ed classes
    They didn't even let him on the short bus... They sent the van with the magnetic sign on the top "SCHOOL BUS"
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey View Post

They didn't even let him on the short bus... They sent the van with the magnetic sign on the top "SCHOOL BUS"
    Yeah but even with help,he kept bouncing his helmet and mouthpiece off the door

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone got a link to the vid?

I really wouldn't worry TM, the idea that the commision would bother investigating anything someone with the track record of Zelenof says is frankly ludicrous.

The fact that they sanctioned him to fight in the first place shows that the commision plainly don't give a shit about professionalism or standards so I highly doubt they are going to be motivated to do anything on this one.

If the example of Zelenoff is anything to go by I expect the commision works by you sending in an application form to be a pro fighter, with a small fee, they stamp the form and your in. If the cheque bounces they'll suspend your license but other than that your good to go.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who is this guy? His name keeps popping up but I have no idea who he is or what he does?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by WelshDevilRob View Post
    Who is this guy? His name keeps popping up but I have no idea who he is or what he does?
    Ah mate your missing out.

Just think Kid Thunder but much worse.

He's the only pro fighter in boxing history who couldn't win a fighting tournament against dinner ladies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

I really wouldn't worry TM, the idea that the commision would bother investigating anything someone with the track record of Zelenof says is frankly ludicrous.

The fact that they sanctioned him to fight in the first place shows that the commision plainly don't give a shit about professionalism or standards so I highly doubt they are going to be motivated to do anything on this one.

If the example of Zelenoff is anything to go by I expect the commision works by you sending in an application form to be a pro fighter, with a small fee, they stamp the form and your in. If the cheque bounces they'll suspend your license but other than that your good to go.
    Have to ssay I agree...

Charlie hurts his own credibility with his videos. The commision will not take him seriously. They'll spend about 20 minutes "investigating" before they realize he's a joke...
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Problem is,theyre pissed off enough theyre checking the promoter now too.
    I need this fight to happen in Arkansas,just for the travel fees. I doubt Id be able to get any of my promoters to pick it up. It will sell in Arkansas,probably pretty well,but I generally deal with higher end promoters,and I dont think theyd touch it,lets face it,this business is about money,and nobody in Sacramento has even heard of Andrew Hartley or Charlie Zelenoff,and certainly not enough theyd drop the coin to get them both liscenced and arrange travel and accommodations. Plus me getting a cornerman I think Andrew would be comfortable with
    What a god damned moron Charlie is
    If you havent figured it out,Im serious pissed off here

Thread Information