Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather and Mosley Official

Quote Originally Posted by Diane View Post
    I guess it's not so official afterall. Mayweather still has not signed the contract guys. Go figure.

Where, oh where, is Floyd Mayweather's signature? - ESPN

As a Mayweather hater, which I have no problem with saying so here, and as I have stated before, I won't believe this fight will happen, until they both step into the ring. Even if Mayweather signs, a lot can happen between now and May. Maybe another rib injury?

If this fight takes place, sure I'll give Mayweather some credit for taking the fight. And with that being said, as much as I will be rooting for Mosley to win, I just think his style is perfect for Mayweather to pick apart. Here's hoping Nazeem teaches Mosley some new tricks, and comes up with a great game plan.

Yeah, just read this on ESPN Diane.

I'm sure it's all just a formality. Floyd will sign soon.

I think the delay has been caused because Floyd has called in a fleet of detectives, the FBI and the CIA in an as yet unsuccessful attempt to find his balls...
    "I take good care of my people. I like to inflict permanent psychological damage."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

schaefer is frustrated floyd hasnt sign yet. gbp guys are idiots they have not learned how floyd acts up to this time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just ready to see a big fight. Floyd will counter and pot shot this dude all night, especially over that little pawing jab shane throws. Awhile back i'd say maybe. But this will actually be an easy boring fight. And floyd acts the way he does cause we all allow it, don't see how that's his fault. People especially his haters have put him up on such a high pedestal that he dictates damn near this whole sport which is realy really sad. Boxing and it's fans have made floyd the benchmark and at the same time call him crap, so it's not all his fault, we're all as much to blame.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jerome01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post

Lol how true is that - Where the fuck is everyone? All the "Floyd is a ducker", "Floyd is scared of Shane", "Floyd ducked Margarito" , "Floyd is a chicken and never wanted to fight Pac and used drugs as an excuse".

I've said it a hundred times - Floyd ain't scared of shit but being broke! If the money is right he will fight whoever, whenever.

Everyone is making excuses for Mosley already in case Floyd wins too...which ain't nowhere near guaranteed. Just sit back and enjoy a superfight - The one that Manny turned down because he was "scared of needles"

Who was the chicken again?
    Floyd will always be the chicken man. Mosley himself believe that Floyd got push into this fight after the fight with pacquiao fell thru. And i agree with him. And besides Floyd does not have other options where he could get a fight that will be acceptable to fans but Shane Mosley. And thats the truth.

Why the rematch clause if his confident he will win against Mosley? It only shows he had doubt in his own ability.

From Mayweather lips came the words that Pacquiao is an ordinary fighter. Why bother with all the ped and steroid accusation if he thinks pacquaio is an ordinary fighter? Surely Floyd as the best pound for pound fighter that he claim he is should not have trouble disposing an ordinary fighter.

Mayweather is a cheat by usine xylocaine in his hands. Again you would say its legal in Nevada, if its legal in Nevada how come its illegal in other states?
    This is the never ending cycle, you can talk about intentions blah, blah, blah. But here is what's happening.

-Mayweather was still at the table when PAC left, if actions speak louder than words, Pacquiao made quite a statement there to the tune of 40 million.

-Mayweather is fighting Mosley

-Mosley is accepting a stricter test protocol than that offered to PAC

-Mayweather used Xylocaine once, for the Castillo II fight again if it's legal than there is no issue.

Now you can justify this with the ambient noise of disjustification, but those things are all facts.
    -Mayweather was still at the table when PAC left, if actions speak louder than words, Pacquiao made quite a statement there to the tune of 40 million.

Ans: Mayweather was being unreasonable with his demands. If Floyd is a true warrior he would have said to hell with it. I'll beat pac with or without PEDS. And not everything is about money like pride, principle, honor etc take your pick. And Manny can afford to walk away from $40 million. He is filthy rich here in the Philippines. He can afford to live 20 lifetimes and still be rich.

Ans: The contract has not been sign yet by Mayweather. And even if he did sign, it already shows the coward that he is for the delay.

-Mayweather used Xylocaine once, for the Castillo II fight again if it's legal than there is no issue.

Ans: Non issue to you maybe. Can you be 100% sure that he only used it on Castillo II fight? But my main question was not yet answered, why is it illegal in other states?

And this are all also facts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Althugz View Post

Lol how true is that - Where the fuck is everyone? All the "Floyd is a ducker", "Floyd is scared of Shane", "Floyd ducked Margarito" , "Floyd is a chicken and never wanted to fight Pac and used drugs as an excuse".

I've said it a hundred times - Floyd ain't scared of shit but being broke! If the money is right he will fight whoever, whenever.

Everyone is making excuses for Mosley already in case Floyd wins too...which ain't nowhere near guaranteed. Just sit back and enjoy a superfight - The one that Manny turned down because he was "scared of needles"

Who was the chicken again?
    Floyd will always be the chicken man. Mosley himself believe that Floyd got push into this fight after the fight with pacquiao fell thru. And i agree with him. And besides Floyd does not have other options where he could get a fight that will be acceptable to fans but Shane Mosley. And thats the truth.

Why the rematch clause if his confident he will win against Mosley? It only shows he had doubt in his own ability.

From Mayweather lips came the words that Pacquiao is an ordinary fighter. Why bother with all the ped and steroid accusation if he thinks pacquaio is an ordinary fighter? Surely Floyd as the best pound for pound fighter that he claim he is should not have trouble disposing an ordinary fighter.

Mayweather is a cheat by usine xylocaine in his hands. Again you would say its legal in Nevada, if its legal in Nevada how come its illegal in other states?
    This is the never ending cycle, you can talk about intentions blah, blah, blah. But here is what's happening.

Now you can justify this with the ambient noise of disjustification, but those things are all facts.

Opps forgot to answer this statment:

Ans: Of course Mosley would accept any form of drug testing. He is an admitted user, there is no reason for him not to accept. He would probably accept even pregnancy test just to get his hands on Floyd.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ans: Mayweather was being unreasonable with his demands. If Floyd is a true warrior he would have said to hell with it. I'll beat pac with or without PEDS. And not everything is about money like pride, principle, honor etc take your pick. And Manny can afford to walk away from $40 million. He is filthy rich here in the Philippines. He can afford to live 20 lifetimes and still be rich.

Nobody all of a sudden doesn't want to make more money because the have some, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. We know Pacquiao isn't fighting for legacy, because he says "it's nothing personal, I'm just doing my job" Who wants to do the same job for less money? Pacquiao did not give a reasonable excuse for not taking drug tests within 14 days of the fight.

Ans: The contract has not been sign yet by Mayweather. And even if he did sign, it already shows the coward that he is for the delay.

Delay is part of the negotiation, if you think Floyd is a coward for a mere delay, that means you think Pacquiao is a coward for not fighting him at all, choose one or the other, you can't have it both ways.

Ans: Non issue to you maybe. Can you be 100% sure that he only used it on Castillo II fight? But my main question was not yet answered, why is it illegal in other states?

It is illegal in other states because of the risk it has to the user of it. Because the nerve receptors are numbed the boxer will be unable to realize injury in his hands. Of course I can't be 100% sure, just as you can't be 100% sure Pacquiao isn't using PEDs, the testing is insufficient, which makes all of this speculation.

It is illegal in other states be

And this are all also facts.
    See above replies in red.

As an aside, I'm not sure who negative repped you, it really isn't necessary. You are entitled to your opinion and while we disagree, I believe you have the right to do so. If we all agreed the world would be a boring place.
    Last edited by killersheep; 02-03-2010 at 02:43 PM.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, I posted in the other thread that the fight has been officially confirmed, but strangely that active thread went quiet

Anyway here it is

Floyd Mayweather Jr. signs deal to fight Shane Mosley in May - ESPN

They're both confident & I've got to say I'm already majorly hyped for this, I think it will be a great fight, especially seeing two of the best fighters of our era face off.

Thread Information