I've been reading around the posts. I watched the fight last night and this morning and I had the fight a draw with an edge to Marquez. Associated Press had the fight a draw.

I understand the whole hangover effect from big fights but seriously, this place is starting to look like a joke to me. People having Marquez winning 8-4 or worse is crazy. AGAIN, i will restate I thought it was a draw with an edge to Marquez. These two fighters were made for each other and I honestly believe Marquez has the worst style for Pacquiao but people crying robbery again and discredits Pacquiao's career is insane. He has definitively beaten everyone put in front of him since 2004 but Marquez. No matter what weight class, Marquez will always have Pacquiao doubting himself.

Marquez really blows my mind. He came in the bigger fighter and was RIPPED! He maintained his speed which shows he figured out a way to fix all the problems he had moving up against Floyd. Marquez IMO is arguably one of the greatest if not the greatest Mexican fighter of all time. He controlled most of the fight and made Manny fight his pace. This guy is something!!

I understand all the love for Marquez on this site because he ABSOLUTELY deserves it. But all the negative posts towards Pacquiao as a result is for lack of a better word, bullshit! I honestly feel like a lot of people automatically find every little possible reason to criticize him and it's unfair. But it is what it is. I need a break from this place cause the Pac-hate is going to get worse.

Just in case people were wondering, this is how I saw the fight: Through 8 rounds, I had Marquez up 6-2. I honestly thought Pacquiao finished stronger taking 9-12. There were tons of swing rounds! In the end I thought it was a draw but Marquez did deserve the win.

To reiterate, I love a lot of people on this forum, but I'm having a hard time staying a member on here. I honestly get stressed reading some of the posts. Peace Out for now...