Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Crime in Montana

Just in on the noon news. There were three prostitution arrests in the small town of Belgrade after a police sting at a spa. The three women arrested were 51, 53, and 70 years of age.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Crime in Montana

Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Just in on the noon news. There were three prostitution arrests in the small town of Belgrade after a police sting at a spa. The three women arrested were 51, 53, and 70 years of age.
    Were they lookers .!

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Were they lookers .!
    People come to Montana to catch fish, to hunt elk or deer or mountain sheep. You will NEVER hear anybody say "Let's go to Montana and look at the women." Never, ever.

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Were they lookers .!
    People come to Montana to catch fish, to hunt elk or deer or mountain sheep. You will NEVER hear anybody say "Let's go to Montana and look at the women." Never, ever.
    Well a change is as good as a rest.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

70 years old ?? I don't believe that.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Rice View Post

No kidding. The story said that, in the sting operation, they were caught offering sexual favors to customers. They, themselves. Not that they were pimping younger women (in their 40s?), but they, themselves.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Rice View Post

No kidding. The story said that, in the sting operation, they were caught offering sexual favors to customers. They, themselves. Not that they were pimping younger women (in their 40s?), but they, themselves.
    I would rather fuck my right hand before I screw a 70 year old.

Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I love the diversity on this forum. Grey, I think it's cool that we got someone from Montana here. I mean, to someone from out-of-state, it must seem like a different country altogether. What's your population density over there... like 2 people per square mile?

Seriously, I can see where you get your opinions about issues such as guns. If I lived somewhere where the nearest neighbor was 15 miles away, I might want to be well-stocked with guns too.

One of my goals in life is to just get in a car and drive all around the States, trying to reach each one (well... except Hawaii, of course). As it is, I've already lived and/or visited quite a few of them.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I love the diversity on this forum. Grey, I think it's cool that we got someone from Montana here. I mean, to someone from out-of-state, it must seem like a different country altogether. What's your population density over there... like 2 people per square mile?

Seriously, I can see where you get your opinions about issues such as guns. If I lived somewhere where the nearest neighbor was 15 miles away, I might want to be well-stocked with guns too.

One of my goals in life is to just get in a car and drive all around the States, trying to reach each one (well... except Hawaii, of course). As it is, I've already lived and/or visited quite a few of them.
    I'd love to do Canada/Usa by car(Jeep) and tent trailer.

Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

70, dang man! Hey at least they were legal. Yesterday they had a sting down here..60+ people busted for trafficking child prostutution

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive never slept with a broad over 30.. i can't even imagine 70 lol

Mentioned
    949 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go for it. Make sure you leave your smartphone at home and don't bother visiting any internet cafes.

Wanker.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Personally, I live in one of the population centers of Montana; at 32,000, Butte is the fifth largest city in Montana. Bozeman just passed us and Begrade, where the elderly hookers were busted, is part of the urban sprawl of Bozeman. (maybe 40-45,000 people total) Recently, I was in Missoula (home of the University of Montana and, at 62000, second largest city in the state) looking at a bank owned property in a very upscale, desirable neighborhood. I walked into the back yard and spooked 7 or 8 deer which nearly trampled me. I've seen deer on the lawn of the state capital in Helena. There was a moose in the parking lot of my bank one morning.
    The moose had been discovered on the municipal golf course. Those guys start early so they were herding the moose to the Country Club golf course. Then they call Fish, Wildlife and Parks. They show up and shut down the golf course until the moose decides to leave. Once, two moose camped out for 3 days on one of the greens.

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread Information