Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: which fight are you more excited about?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Which fight are you more excited about?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,500
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3015
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    I'm more xcited about Froch v Groves than any of them.
    You are crazy, totally mad.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    818
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1110
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Mayweather Alvarez for me - mainly because I'm gonna be in Vegas to see it!!

    Not got tickets to the fight though, just watching it on CCTV at The Monte Carlo. Looking forward to attending the weigh in and soaking up the atmosphere.

    Would love Alvarez to knock Mayweather out in his home town.
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

    - Mike Tyson Hidden Content

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,500
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3015
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    Mayweather Alvarez for me - mainly because I'm gonna be in Vegas to see it!!

    Not got tickets to the fight though, just watching it on CCTV at The Monte Carlo. Looking forward to attending the weigh in and soaking up the atmosphere.

    Would love Alvarez to knock Mayweather out in his home town.
    Hope you have a great time! Take some photos of the babes and the boxers.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    882
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    someone should make a bigger poll with all the big fights coming up on it

    I agree with @Vendettos the plank that froch groves is very interesting

    I also like lucas v Garcia

    im not sure which I am most excited about
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,763
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1241
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    In my opinion, this is a case of too much too soon for Canelo. I liked how he performed against Trout because I think Trout is probably the second best fighter outside of Canelo at 154.

    The catchweight thing bothered me a bit, even though it is only two pounds, because Canelo has shown problems with stamina in the past, and having to lose two more pounds can't help that.

    With all that said, it's always good to see a master in action. So, I'm excited for the Floyd fight. Consider that no mattter where you rank Floyd all-time, it's difficult not to consider one of the best of this generation at boxing. As boxing fans, we need to soak up what we can of those kinds of talents while they are here. Plus, this is the best fight for Floyd right now, given that Sergio seems on the slide.

    Matthysse-Garcia is the clear favorite for action and the potential for a BIG knockout.

    Haye-Fury is a fun fight, but I don't think on the same level as the other two, although for @erics44, it's probably is his favorite, most exciting fight of the year. Is anyone picking Fury either?

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,316
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    726
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    someone should make a bigger poll with all the big fights coming up on it

    I agree with @Vendettos the plank that froch groves is very interesting

    I also like lucas v Garcia

    im not sure which I am most excited about
    Thanks @erics44the bellend.

    I see a great relationship in our futures.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,500
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3015
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    I have asked that they inlude the other fights but there must be some technical difficulties from Saddo and the mods @Andre @Fenster etc
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,468
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4096
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    I cant get into the poll for some reason, maybe @Saddo can?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,395
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2151
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I cant get into the poll for some reason, maybe @Saddo can?
    tis done @Andre i'm sure you can do it via the little edit icon at the side of the title on the poll

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,500
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3015
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I cant get into the poll for some reason, maybe @Saddo can?
    tis done @Andre i'm sure you can do it via the little edit icon at the side of the title on the poll
    Can you add Groves v Froch for vendetto.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    45,483
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    5030
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Honestly, the next one

    But Matthysse v Garcia has me salivating like a starving fat kid in a pool full of Hagaan daz.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,333
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    843
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    I would like to say canelo v Floyd but in the end I think Floyd will make Canelo look stupid. For that reason I will go with Garcia v Lucas. If it doesn't end with a first round KO I think it will be an exciting fight.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,468
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4096
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I cant get into the poll for some reason, maybe @Saddo can?
    tis done @Andre i'm sure you can do it via the little edit icon at the side of the title on the poll
    Oh that little pencil thing! Just as well you pointed that out, I had no idea being a gimp.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Windsor
    Posts
    955
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1093
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    I'm more xcited about Froch v Groves than any of them.
    Probably the most evenly matched, and both Brits, gets my vote.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    64,500
    Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3015
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Which fight are you more excited about?

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    I'm more xcited about Froch v Groves than any of them.
    Probably the most evenly matched, and both Brits, gets my vote.
    Really? You vendettos mate?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone else excited for Bellator sat?
    By Captain America in forum Mixed Martial Arts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 03:53 PM
  2. Get Excited, Fight Night Round 4 Q&A with Freddy Ouano!
    By POETICDRINK2U in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:35 AM
  3. I am getting so excited for the 8th!!!
    By Taeth in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 08:57 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
  5. Is anyone else excited for Rocky?
    By albsur2006 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 05:06 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Saddo Boxing - Boxing