Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wlad Is Early Betting Favourite to Beat Fury in the Rematch!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wlad Is Early Betting Favourite to Beat Fury in the Rematch!!

I've just been checking oddschecker's boxing market for the upcoming year and Klitschko is 10/11 best price to beat Fury. Fury is 11/10.

I have to say I think Wlad is going to turn him over myself, I just can't see a guy as intelligent as Wlad taking the rematch without knowing where he went so terribly wrong and I also can't see Fury going 24 rounds without taking any serious power punches from Klitschko.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad Is Early Betting Favourite to Beat Fury in the Rematch!!

I think fury may well do it again

I thought the scores were a lot closer than they should have been last time

how many fights have been turned around when the loser of the first lost 10 of the 12 rounds?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad has to prove he isn't totally gunshy and shot , he was simply awful in the first fight.
    He had no answer or plan B to anything Fury did , so for me based on what we see fury is the favorite.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad took the fight after listening to his brother. His brother cant understand how someone as shit as Fury could do that to his brother and it cant be that Tyson is just that good, it must be that Wlad didnt perform.

Hes wrong. Iv got a feeling the rematch wont go ahead. I think over time Wlad will question himself and maybe try and get a shot at Martin instead.

For Wlad to throw more punches hes going to get punched back more. He got hurt a couple of times in the last fight by not engaging and risks getting stopped in any rematch by being more aggressive.

I cant see Tyson not getting fucked around here with his history of pull outs against him.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Wlad took the fight after listening to his brother. His brother cant understand how someone as shit as Fury could do that to his brother and it cant be that Tyson is just that good, it must be that Wlad didnt perform.

Hes wrong. Iv got a feeling the rematch wont go ahead. I think over time Wlad will question himself and maybe try and get a shot at Martin instead.

For Wlad to throw more punches hes going to get punched back more. He got hurt a couple of times in the last fight by not engaging and risks getting stopped in any rematch by being more aggressive.

I cant see Tyson not getting fucked around here with his history of pull outs against him.
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with just about everything above. 😳
    But if the rematch does go ahead, I have to agree with what Eric said.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with just about everything above. 😳
    are you happy we have another Tyson fury thread?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure Wlad can do much different. As much as being physically clueless last time he looked seriously intimidated.

I doubt he fancies going through the build-up again too.

If he did beat Fury it would ruin the good state the heavyweight division is currently in, as the Fury loss would quickly be written off.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

are you happy we have another Tyson fury thread?
    Not as happy as you. I know you would rather talk about Fury than Floyd!!!😂😂

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I picked Fury by KO in the first fight, I think he gets the job done in the return.

Pretty much echoing what Fenster said. Wlad didn't look like he was up to the job physically or mentally.

If he tries to box he drops a decision. If he tries to be more aggressive it'll be forced and he'll get chinned.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep given Wlad has to force it and go for it I can see him getting stopped - maybe an early stoppage too.

I was expecting this fight to be around April time ? So not sure if an announcement is due
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    946 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Yep given Wlad has to force it and go for it I can see him getting stopped - maybe an early stoppage too.

I was expecting this fight to be around April time ? So not sure if an announcement is due
    You could turn that on it's head though. The first fight was not exactly action packed and we all know it does not take a truck to put Fury on his arse. Wlad rebuilt after a far more damaging beating than that he suffered under Fury, and if he can string together a simple combination will stop Fury in his tracks. It might not be the most likely scenario, but Fury beat a world beater on one night, he did not become one. He has yet to become the fearful and formidable foe that everyone is avoiding, according to some of his more deluded fans.

Peter Fury thinks it will happen here in the UK Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko could still happen in Britain - | Boxing News - boxing news, results, rankings, schedules since 1909

Others think it will happen on May 7th in Germany Date agreed for Tyson Fury, Wladimir Klitschko rematch? - Sports Mole
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was reading in the Bleacher Report it might (the rematch) be held in the Middle East, hear anything about that?
    Last edited by beenKOed; 01-20-2016 at 10:35 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the rematch happens it will probably be promoted by K2 with their money again and theres no way they would want the fight outside of Germany.

Tyson isgoing to be very well paid to defend in Germany (if it happens).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad has seriously damaged his legacy with the Fury loss. Whether it's true or not, people will be able to say he was always a one dimensional, gunshy, mechanical fighter who was able to impose himself and win simply by using the advantages he always had in height, weight and reach ..... And that Once he fought someone taller than him, he was clueless.

That result would never have happened against Vitali.

I actually think that Wlad is fighting Fury again because he has to do something to put his shattered reputation back together.

I can't believe that he could be as bad again, so I think it's an interesting matchup.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If wlad is willing to possibly getting knocked the fuck then he has a pretty great chance of winning. has to be much more aggressive, throw plenty of rights (if he still can there were moments in the last fight where he seemed like he can't pull the trigger anymore). basically fight a little like he did pre steward if he can still do that, he might get flattened but I think this would give him the best chance to win.

Thread Information