Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hate cannot be outlawed any more than Love can be outlawed

It is a failing Mission by Humanity to try to Outlaw hate and promote love. It is just as futile and ridiculous to try to Outlaw any human emotion such as excitement or sadness and to promote Joy and positivity.

The part of the human brain which is responsible for the rainbow and the Myriad of emotions and feelings can never be a target of legislation.

All around the world people are talking about racism and hatred as if those are not just as valid human emotions and thoughts as happiness or sadness or confusion or boredom or disappointment or embarrassment or Jubilation etcetera. What a bunch of baloney. I guess human beings will never accept the fact that they are merely animals and you cannot pick and choose the emotions and the thoughts and the opinions that people have and then try to pass legislation forbidding some of them. The human race is one sad sorry sack of nonsense.

@Gandalf

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hate cannot be outlawed any more than Love can be outlawed

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    It is a failing Mission by Humanity to try to Outlaw hate and promote love. It is just as futile and ridiculous to try to Outlaw any human emotion such as excitement or sadness and to promote Joy and positivity.

The part of the human brain which is responsible for the rainbow and the Myriad of emotions and feelings can never be a target of legislation.

All around the world people are talking about racism and hatred as if those are not just as valid human emotions and thoughts as happiness or sadness or confusion or boredom or disappointment or embarrassment or Jubilation etcetera. What a bunch of baloney. I guess human beings will never accept the fact that they are merely animals and you cannot pick and choose the emotions and the thoughts and the opinions that people have and then try to pass legislation forbidding some of them. The human race is one sad sorry sack of nonsense.

@Gandalf
    Just hope that hatred does not come down on you.

Those people in Twin Towers who died in 9-11 probably talked like that. They probably sat with there lattes and coffees talking really greasy about others. But on Sep 11th 2001. When Bin Laden and his boys decided to turn that hatred on them.

Do you think they liked it ?

When they were making all their last calls to loved ones just before the tower collapsed.

Do you think they thought hate was a valid emotion ? No. You better believe they would have wanted tons of love and compassion and understanding

Now how would you react when the fires of hell are opened on you ?

Those mainly middle class whites men, who were aboard those planes when the terrorists got on, probably talked tough, but yet they let a bunch of terrorists armed only with knives, hijack the plane and drive it into Twin Towers.

How would you react in that situation ? Now you're coming with all this tough talk.

None of them on that plane offered liitle resistance. That would have probably been handled differently if that plane was full black men because we have history and record fighting and over coming obstacles and facing death in the face. Don't talk all that tough talk with me. You hear me ? I've seen it MILLIONS of times. People they talk tough. Even Mike Tyson. He talked tough. But EVERY TIME he faced some1 who stood up to him and fought back, he fell apart. It's easy to be the on top guy but every once in while you have to face your demons and prepared to go dark places.

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by denilson200 View Post

@Gandalf

Those people in Twin Towers who died in 9-11 probably talked like that. They probably sat with there lattes and coffees talking really greasy about others. But on Sep 11th 2001. When Bin Laden and his boys decided to turn that hatred on them.

When they were making all their last calls to loved ones just before the tower collapsed.

Do you think they thought hate was a valid emotion ? No. You better believe they would have wanted tons of love and compassion and understanding

Those mainly middle class whites men, who were aboard those planes when the terrorists got on, probably talked tough, but yet they let a bunch of terrorists armed only with knives, hijack the plane and drive it into Twin Towers.

How would you react in that situation ? Now you're coming with all this tough talk.

None of them on that plane offered liitle resistance. That would have probably been handled differently if that plane was full black men because we have history and record fighting and over coming obstacles and facing death in the face. Don't talk all that tough talk with me. You hear me ? I've seen it MILLIONS of times. People they talk tough. Even Mike Tyson. He talked tough. But EVERY TIME he faced some1 who stood up to him and fought back, he fell apart. It's easy to be the on top guy but every once in while you have to face your demons and prepared to go dark places.

Well I think moderators its time for this vile peasant to be banned from this forum , he needs to crawl back under his rock in Cesspool and never be seen again.

Mentioned
    947 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    It is a failing Mission by Humanity to try to Outlaw hate and promote love. It is just as futile and ridiculous to try to Outlaw any human emotion such as excitement or sadness and to promote Joy and positivity.The part of the human brain which is responsible for the rainbow and the Myriad of emotions and feelings can never be a target of legislation.All around the world people are talking about racism and hatred as if those are not just as valid human emotions and thoughts as happiness or sadness or confusion or boredom or disappointment or embarrassment or Jubilation etcetera. What a bunch of baloney. I guess human beings will never accept the fact that they are merely animals and you cannot pick and choose the emotions and the thoughts and the opinions that people have and then try to pass legislation forbidding some of them. The human race is one sad sorry sack of nonsense. @Gandalf
    Just hope that hatred does not come down on you.Those people in Twin Towers who died in 9-11 probably talked like that. They probably sat with there lattes and coffees talking really greasy about others. But on Sep 11th 2001. When Bin Laden and his boys decided to turn that hatred on them. Do you think they liked it ? When they were making all their last calls to loved ones just before the tower collapsed. Do you think they thought hate was a valid emotion ? No. You better believe they would have wanted tons of love and compassion and understandingNow how would you react when the fires of hell are opened on you ?Those mainly middle class whites men, who were aboard those planes when the terrorists got on, probably talked tough, but yet they let a bunch of terrorists armed only with knives, hijack the plane and drive it into Twin Towers.How would you react in that situation ? Now you're coming with all this tough talk.None of them on that plane offered liitle resistance. That would have probably been handled differently if that plane was full black men because we have history and record fighting and over coming obstacles and facing death in the face. Don't talk all that tough talk with me. You hear me ? I've seen it MILLIONS of times. People they talk tough. Even Mike Tyson. He talked tough. But EVERY TIME he faced some1 who stood up to him and fought back, he fell apart. It's easy to be the on top guy but every once in while you have to face your demons and prepared to go dark places.
    Well I think moderators its time for this vile peasant to be banned from this forum , he needs to crawl back under his rock in Cesspool and never be seen again.
    I have to disagree and think you are being a bit harsh on Brockton.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf

Oh shut the fuck up you boring silly cunt

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Den Den go drink a latte. Can't stand them

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Gandalf

Passengers and Crew Members | Flight 93 National Memorial The faces of some who "did nothing". The Pilot and 1st Officer on that flight were a black man and a white man. They fought to save the cockpit together, and they died together. If you didn't have racial division to retreat into as a default, it's a wonder how you would spend all of your time.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

@Gandalf

Passengers and Crew Members | Flight 93 National Memorial The faces of some who "did nothing". The Pilot and 1st Officer on that flight were a black man and a white man. They fought to save the cockpit together, and they died together. If you didn't have racial division to retreat into as a default, it's a wonder how you would spend all of your time.
    The majority and I mean vast majority of people on that plane were not white.

I'd say, even bunch of hill billy white folk would have raised hell.

If that plane was full black men from Compton, those terrorists, with puny bodies would have been fucking destroyed but that plane was full of well to do white people who have never been in any dangerous situation because they get others to do their dirty work.

And that's what pisses me about Trump. Here we have a man who fronts like he’s the bastard child of Chuck Norris and Charles Bronson on roids.

But look at how he reacted when shit gets real. When he thought there was an assassination attempt on his life during a rally in Ohio last year. To me this say a lot about the man.

His first reaction was to grab his podium and try not to shit himself and then latch onto the breast of the biggest, whitest man he could find and then allow the rest of his goons to surround him as he watched the 22-year-old child actor get carted off.

It’s easy to talk tough when you are not the one who has to get in the bullring.

But then look at how Hilary reacted to what she thought could also be an assassination attempt on her life last year also at a rally in Vegas.

I’m no fan of Hilary one bit. Her eyes became wider. This a normal response for most people when they see a group of people coming towards them that don't look friendly.

She’s woman and she looked like the damsel in distress until the big black guy came to her rescue but she did, however, stand her ground. She never lost her composure and immediately starts scrutinizing the protesters to see what they're all about so she can defuse the situation.

She stared down her aggressors with a glare that read, “COME AT ME, BRO!”

When her Secret Service came on stage they instructed her to keep talking, but she said, “I’m fine,” Whereas Trump was fleeing. His facial expression did not look like that of an aggressive person.

As I say - It’s easy to talk tough when you are not the one who has to get in the bullring.

So you got someone who freaks out and shits his pants at the first sign of danger, or someone who stares down an attacker like in some old kung-fu movie?

I guess that's why draft dodger Trump did not go to Nam to fight for his country. Not because he took a principled stand against the war (like Muhammad Ali) which I would respect, but because, apparently, he thought it was for other men to die for his country.
    Last edited by denilson200; 03-13-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh shut the fuck up you silly boring cunt

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fact that this clown tries to justify 9/11 by making the passengers actions passive , really sums up that he supports the brain dead Islamic terrorists and he should be locked up.

Mentioned
    503 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fact that this clown tries to justify 9/11 by making the passengers actions passive , really sums up that he supports the brain dead Islamic terrorists and he should be locked up.
    The actions of those on the plane were passive. As to supporting 9/11. If don't you want hate, then don't promote it. I'm not the one who makes threads about hate.

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The actions of those on the plane were passive. As to supporting 9/11. If don't you want hate, then don't promote it. I'm not the one who makes threads about hate.

Thread of hate ? are you for real you pathetic retard.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a nasty, vindictive, unnecessary insult to aim at a bunch of people in the wrong place at the wrong time.

In the history of hijacked planes there had never been one used as a weapon by a bunch of suicide nutters. In almost every case the hijackers demand a ransom before the plane is succesfully landed with the passengers released unharmed. The 4th plane that crashed on 911 did so in part because the passengers had got news of the twin towers, hence they attempted to overpower the sickos.

It's pretty bloody obvious if the poor sods KNEW they were heading for certain death they wouldn't have "passively" sat there accepting their fate - regardless of race, wealth, religion etc
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

((This post has nothing to do with politics, I couldn't care less about Trump, Hillary, Republicans or Democrats, Owen Jones or Alex Jones))

The difference in the reactions of Trump/Hillary (not that the reaction to a possible "assassination attempt" is worth scrutinising or to be taken seriously) was answered by yourself, Dennilson.

Hillary was facing her "attacker," Trump's was behind him. If he didn't spin around in a semi-panic it would've been a truly odd/unnatural reaction. The secret service guys for both follow the exact same protocol, just in Hillary's case they are swiftly well aware of the danger.

One minute you're waffling about passive privileged white men doing nothing to fight for their lives, the next you're questioning the natrual self-preservation instinct of an old privileged white man.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why @ me alone on this one? I don't know what you are all going on about!

Thread Information