I tend to believe in them because I do not put anything past the sinister bastards who are calling the shots at the highest levels on planet Earth to protect their trillions and trillions of dollars of holdings and control over the masses. Compared to them Donald Trump is a penniless reject. That's how much money these people have.

I am really genuinely concerned right now that sometime between now and next November 2020 that there will literally be a spectacular world altering false flag event which is carried out by the deep state who probably have even bigger Masters around the world that we can maybe call the globalists or I have heard them referred to as the Illuminati. Whatever you want to call them. The people that Dwight Eisenhower warned us about.

Remember the Maine. The gulf of Tonkin. The list goes on and on. Anytime that the globulus wanted in enormous sea change in public opinion or an enormous distraction from some horrible activity they were about to carry out there was suddenly a false flag which was a staged event that we only found out many many years or sometimes decades later was actually staged. It only comes out once everybody who was involved in the great deception is either dead or in jail.

I cannot see the deep State allowing Donald Trump to be re-elected in November of 2020. Everything they have tried has failed and that is why I think they are going to resort to something globally spectacular. nothing worked against Trump. They tried to make him fold they tried to break him psychologically since 2016. They tried to shame him by releasing all those audio tapes about women. They try to shame him and embarrass him and break his will even before he was elected. Then they try to deny him the electoral vote and were literally playing with the electoral college judges to try to pay them not to carry out the electoral process in December of 2016. Then they try to scare him with all of those celebrity assassination skits and plays in Central Park New York and videos like Snoop Dogg and people like Kathy Griffin and Madonna they tried to scare him into thinking he would be assassinated. then they tried the whole phony Robert Mueller witch Hunt hoax for three years and also that did not work so they try to say that attorney general William Barr is his personal stooge and personal lawyer. But that didn't work either. Then they tried this Ukrainian nonsense since July. And this doesn't seem to be going very good for them either.

the icing on the cake is that they do not have a single candidate that I can foresee will come anywhere near being able to compete with Donald Trump during the presidential debates next year. The humiliation for the Democrats is so great at this point that they are about to either self-destruct or the globalists are about to bail them out with some kind of a spectacular false flag event.

let's all keep our eyes open because something is definitely going to take place to try to derail the election next November. They just cannot allow Donald Trump to be re-elected. Trust me