Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
We go through this song and dance every so often. Denilson disappears... then he comes back. Then he disappears again. The rest of us have taken our respective turns trying to talk some sense into the guy... but to no avail. Denilson knows his opponents, too. The ones he considers "just beneath the surface racists", he uses certain tactics. When he encounters someone who digs at the core of his mistaken beliefs, he uses other tactics. Rinse and repeat.

The problem begins and ends with the steadfast belief that Denilson feels ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS. He's said this a million times. Therefore, every argument that develops, does so with that backdrop. The opponent not only has two strikes in Denilson's mind. He's already struck out and is headed back to the dugout. Part of Denilson's strategy when arguing is to claim he knows what is in EVERY WHITE PERSON'S MIND. There's no backup... no personal knowledge... no scientific proof... not a sliver of logic to sustain that. It's "true" because Denilson himself declares it.

The ironic part about this is that these steadfast beliefs make Denilson himself a racist. Probably the worst kind of racist. The worst kind of racist is the kind that holds on to his preconceived beliefs no matter who he meets.... who he talks to.... who he befriends.... no matter WHAT. It's engraved in concrete in Denilson's mind..... and you're gonna have to wrench it from his cold dead hands.

I've gone down the path of trying to converse with Denilson before. I don't know whether anyone would have better luck in person. Cyber conversations leave a lot to be desired. It's a shame, too. Denilson's obviously not a stupid fellow. He digs up a lot of information and uses it (albeit in a twisted logic sort of way) to make his points.

Most on here just stay away, not wishing to engage Denilson in what they consider to be a lost cause. There's nothing to be gained, because Denilson has been waging this campaign for years now. In fact, the reason he pops in and out of the forum is that he surfs various sites.... probably spewing the same anti-white B.S., including the same wording, phrases, pictures, links, etc.

Denilson, if you ever truly wished to sit down and discuss your racist beliefs one-on-one with someone who truly wasn't racist (except to you, of course), you might be surprised at what you might find. In fact, I suspect there will come some point in your life when you'll slap your forehead and realize what a close-minded racist you have been all these years. And consequently, how many doors you have closed yourself, instead blaming others for the closing of those doors.

You've never traveled to MANY PLACES AROUND THE WORLD..... yet you profess to know about racism in those places. That in and of itself is a telling aspect to your close-mindedness.

None of this is meant to insult you. It's just some random thoughts I'm sure some of us have on here. In fact, I have nothing but the best of wishes that someday you'll wake up and see things for what they are.

I've always believed that racism is a HUGE AND REAL PROBLEM not only in the States, but around the world. And it's not only against blacks. I also believe that under Trump's administration, ignorant racist people have become more emboldened to spew their racist shit and hate. I'm sure I'll get some flak from Trump fans on that one, but it's true. Regardless of what anyone might think of Trump as President, what I just said is the truth, whether people want to admit it or not. So we're living in sad times with regards to people getting along. I've seen racism up close and personal and I've personally done concrete actions to voice my disgust and displeasure. In a personal context, few things repulse me more than racism. It's ignorant, and it's nauseating.

But you're a racist yourself, Denilson. You may not want anyone's advice. But mine to you is to open your mind and see people as individuals. You'll be glad you did.

I'll just put this here again.

Predictably ignored by Denilson, because he'd rather go after the low-hanging fruit which he obviously considers Miles to be. Not saying you're racist, Miles..... but you do harbor some views that Denilson feels he can pounce on with glee, rather than look at his own ugly reflection in the mirror. The repetitive arguments on here run like clockwork.