Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Gandalf you plum, look at you still begging for someone to be called a racist so you can prove how brave you are. It is pretty funny but just as delusional as the idea that everyone with an NUJ Press Pass is trained and told how to do their job by some shadowy bogeymen.

You are an idiot.
You have already agreed that there are differences, so by logical extension you must be a racist too. However, I do not like how you use the term so would not use it as facts are not racist. Do you not see how anodyne you make the term by calling someone a racist for stating a fact? Would I also be a racist if I say that Corona affects blacks more than other races? It is nothing personal but a truth and we should not consider a truth racist.

I don't think I am doing anything stunning or brave by repeating information collated by scholars smarter than I. I just accept reality for what it is, and yes, rags like The Guardian have cheapened the term beyond recognition. There are genuinely nasty people out there that like to rape kids based on race or eliminate groups based on race. Haranguing me over verifiable data should be the least of your issues.

What is the conclusion 'You are an idiot' all about? See, that is poor communication.

The conclusion that you are an idiot is an example of crystal clear and concise communication based upon all available evidence.
You failed to answer questions as per usual Queen Dodgeball.