Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
Hey guys, it's not my argument so sorry for butting in..... but for the most part, TIC has been asking a zillion times whether some of us believe that masks work.
Never mind that .... the real question should be whether masks even exist at all.

Has anybody actually seen one in real life, or know anybody who wears one?

I don't mean all those fake masks that are everywhere at the moment. They aren't real, they are just what cowards and sheep are wearing because it's in the mass media.

In fact, the mass media doesn't exist either - it's all run by The Jews.

They started the Black Lives Matter movement because they obviously don't believe that white lives matter at all. It's obvious .... if black lives matter, then White one clearly can't. You can't have any nuance or shades of grey - everything must be black and white or you're a racist. Faultless logic those pesky Jews, and it's all part of their master plan to rule the world.

Nothing bad bad has ever happened to them in history, and they have always been in charge, so this is a readily attainable goal to them. A friend of mine told me they actually invented Facebook as a means of secretly communicating with each other about their world domination plans.

It makes me so angry, that I have become an activist and have encouraged all my middle class white friends to demand that Blackburn be renamed and that some old statues should be torn down. I have got some local pubs to change their names from those of slavers. That's much easier and more self gratifying than actually doing anything about systemic racism in the world.

I prefer to target Bristol city council for their racism, rather than the Han Chinese in Tibet or the Hutu in Congo because it's much easier.