Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Aromatherapy

Do you feel transported to another world when you smell pure vanilla extract? How about the heavenly smell of fresh orange blossoms on the trees? Do you know the otherworldly smell of Wisteria or even lilac? Do you believe that smells can heal the nerves and soothe the mind? Have you ever felt so spiritually thrilled to smell a heavily scented pine forest aroma? What about the fantastic sent of certain aromatic oils such as Blue Nile?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Aromatherapy

I live really close to a brewery now, my whole neighborhood smells like yeast, so in fact I do utilize some aromatherapy. I like eucalyptus and pine, tea tree oil, anything kind of astringent like that I guess. I don't quite feel other worldly about it all, but obviously it will affect moods just like any sensory boost.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    I live really close to a brewery now, my whole neighborhood smells like yeast, so in fact I do utilize some aromatherapy. I like eucalyptus and pine, tea tree oil, anything kind of astringent like that I guess. I don't quite feel other worldly about it all, but obviously it will affect moods just like any sensory boost.
    oh tea tree oil is heavenly. I had a shampoo once that was like 5% tea tree oil and it was unreal, the smell, the tingling sensation, and PINE, oh God, how I love pine, oh, and blue spruce, it is otherworldly. Oh and eucalyptus is unreal, I had a small vial of that oil in 2008 and I used to smell it constantly, even brought it with me to work a few times, relieves stress.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe it works, because when you round the aisle in the supermarket and get a lung full of some turds ass fumes you end up having a shit day.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Logging onto Saddoboxing is a bit like aromatherapy nowadays.

Everywhere I look, I smell bullshit posts by Brockton.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While at work I was forced to pinch a loaf. I say forced as I'm not one who likes to use public bathrooms. But it was an emergency. Anyway, the second I stepped out of the stall some fellow was going into the same stall I just used. I was going to warn him but hey, its a bathroom. He had a shitty day.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was wandering around Clifton in Bristol. For those of you that don't know, it's a very wealthy, expensive part of town that is achingly trendy and full of hipsters and pop up vegan cafes.

I had a curry the night before, and a skinful of beers. desperate for a shit, I nipped into a free trade vegetarian, anti fox hunting and CND coffee shop.

It has one unisex toilet, so in I went. I opened the gates of Hell and the devil came out, steaming and chuntering in a nixious tidal wave of jalfrezi and San Miguel poison. In fact, it was so disgusting it took me ages to wipe my arse and the stink was worse than the air of Fallujah.

As I left, I saw a line if three smart and trendy young women waiting to use the cubicle, one of whom had a pretty little girl with her, all dresses in a frock and ribbons in her air.

I could feel the atmosphere behind me physically burning the skin on the back of my neck.

So I strolled out, right past them and fucked off out if the coffee shop.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I was wandering around Clifton in Bristol. For those of you that don't know, it's a very wealthy, expensive part of town that is achingly trendy and full of hipsters and pop up vegan cafes.

I had a curry the night before, and a skinful of beers. desperate for a shit, I nipped into a free trade vegetarian, anti fox hunting and CND coffee shop.

It has one unisex toilet, so in I went. I opened the gates of Hell and the devil came out, steaming and chuntering in a nixious tidal wave of jalfrezi and San Miguel poison. In fact, it was so disgusting it took me ages to wipe my arse and the stink was worse than the air of Fallujah.

As I left, I saw a line if three smart and trendy young women waiting to use the cubicle, one of whom had a pretty little girl with her, all dresses in a frock and ribbons in her air.

I could feel the atmosphere behind me physically burning the skin on the back of my neck.

So I strolled out, right past them and fucked off out if the coffee shop.
    That is delightfully descriptive, and anticipating the red ribbons to be gaseously knocked off the poor girl's head is wildly funny. Jalfrazi can do that. Yes sir. Haha anti fox-hunting. Skunked-out bathroom too.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I believe it works, because when you round the aisle in the supermarket and get a lung full of some turds ass fumes you end up having a shit day.
    Haha yeah rounding the corner and BAM!!!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Logging onto Saddoboxing is a bit like aromatherapy nowadays.

Everywhere I look, I smell bullshit posts by Brockton.
    Broccoli Block Busta

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    While at work I was forced to pinch a loaf. I say forced as I'm not one who likes to use public bathrooms. But it was an emergency. Anyway, the second I stepped out of the stall some fellow was going into the same stall I just used. I was going to warn him but hey, its a bathroom. He had a shitty day.
    Was that a loaf of pumpernickel? Haha that "fellow" was shaken from his inner peace.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have a lavender scented bubble bath everyday and it is soothing. Nothing better than a hot soak and a good book.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Love the smell of magnolias, and if I'm walking around in your garden you'll probably see me picking leaves, crushing them and taking a whiff/smell. It usually brings back memories. A field of green onions has a pleasant smell to me, I'll usually park on the side of the road and take it in for a few minutes.
    Like the smell of some fresh cut fruit, too.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Thank your lucky stars you don't live near a dairy or pig farm, waking to that smell is no way to start your day. In my opinion, of course!

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Orange blossom wisteria lilac hyacinth these are incredible smells

Thread Information