Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

He might have even fucked that fight up for himself because i don't think Floyd can or wants to go against someone that physically fit/busy and fast at this stage of his career.

Khan on points for me.
Agreed Smash. Khan can outpoint him. Maybe PBF at 38 has every right to duck this style of fighter. Only a decent puncher beats Khan on last night's performance and that isn't Floyd.

Crazy isn't it really. I would honestly pick Khan now against Floyd yet would pick Brook to beat Khan and Maidana too if they rematched. Both would be schooled by PBF.

If ever conclusive proof was needed that styles make fights then this is it !
I understand what you are saying and it's hard to argue with you, so I'll just say, if Khan can stay focused the way he was against Alexander he'll be very hard to beat until he slows down due to age.
I want him to fight Floyd, piss on the other guys. Alexander was easy for Khan and does not measure up to Floyd in any way I can see. Khan wants the best, that's Floyd and where the big money is too.

Did I tell you how much I enjoyed seeing Alexander getting thumped for 12 rounds? It was righteous payback for that farce Alexander and Bailey tried to pass off as a championship fight. Do you think Khan would be interested in beating Bailey's ass for 10 or 12 rounds? Lol