Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
I am hardly lecturing you Al, come off it. If you don't want to discuss it then why constantly bring it up? You can't blame all societies ills on immigration, particularly things like an underfunded and ill managed health and education service that is struggling due to the Tories privatising both through the back door.
We agree to disagree , that's fine.
....yyyyyyeah you can't blame ALL problems on immigration, but you can certainly blame SOME problems on immigration.

For example one could PROBABLY find a strong positive correlation (which of course doesn't show cause and effect) between immigration from Muslim majority countries and saaaaay Acid attacks which have curiously been on the rise in England.

.....but you're right, it doesn't account for underfunded and ill managed health and education which is obviously a priority over you know stopping acid attacks. Hmmm, I do wonder about those neighborhoods, can a Brit tell me anything about the people who call those neighborhoods home? @Dark Lord Al can you educate me on who lives in those boroughs?