Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
My view on this is also quite conflicted.

For some reason I look at every single woman no matter the age and find something sexually attractive about her. I have been like that since I was about 13 or 14 years old. I find a lot of my Arabic friends and Indian friends are the same. they look at anything that moves as the expression goes. Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was famous for saying that the only time a man can be truly just friends with a woman is when there is a severe physical antipathy involved. So for me the Burka is a very good thing.... It stops me from looking at attractive woman who are married which is even worse and also because I am married and it is not a good thing for me either.

I know some people will vehement Lee disagree as it has been stated above that it makes all men look like predators. but it doesn't have to go as Extreme as being a predator because it is bad enough just to Ogle over a beautiful woman for more than a couple of seconds. I mean you need at least a few seconds for her beautiful face and then you need more than just a few seconds for her beautiful body. That doesn't make a man a predator it just makes some men real suckers for feminine beauty and feminine sexuality.

I am one of those suckers and so therefore I support the burqa and I support the hijab
Is Vehment Lee related to Christopher Lee ?

You cunt 😀