Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
What black man who stood for his people hasn't been called a racist. None.
Exactly. Also, Any man can call for anything, what happened to freedom of speech? I can call for all Scorpios and Pisces to avoid Mexican food on Tuesdays and Fridays. It's not racist. Joshua can say "frequent African and Carribean businesses only", it's freedom of speech. What's wrong with encouraging the self determination of your own people What's wrong with Kurds doing business with other Kurds and avoiding Irish shops? Is there any law against that? I support the downtrodden (400 years of intergenerational trauma, changes the DNA, etc.) Uplifting Themselves BY ANY (LEGAL) MEANS NECESSARY. Afro-Cubans should purchase their products at African stores. Fuck Walmart and Mike Brady's "Old Galway Shop". Armenians shop at Armenian, Indian, Arabic and Persian bazaars. We don't give our money to Fritz Ulmer's Delicatessen. Bangladeshis shop at Bengali and Pakistani stores. They don't give their hard earned money to Billy Kirk's Auto Shop. Fuck that.

I buy all my cassava, fufu, coconut, jackfruit, bhindi, palak, saijan, tamarind, catahar, aloo, jeera, dhania, haldi, ajwain, lal mitch, etc.at ARMENIAN, INDIAN, IRANIAN STORES.

I give nothing to Timmy Taylor's Food Market