Judah 'fully prepared!'

Super Zab Runs 8 Miles A Day, Spars Countless Rounds in Memphis in preparation for Cotto on June 9

http://www.fightnews.com/boxing/bc/toprank04.htm

Zab Judah is running 8 miles a day, sparring 10 or more rounds daily, taking on spar partners who studied Miguel Cotto video tapes "for weeks" said promoter Brian Young today in Memphis. "Zab is fully prepared," said Young, president of Prize Fight Boxing which promotes Judah. "Zab just sparred 10 hard rounds at our gym in Memphis. He went in against sparring partners who studied Cotto video tapes for weeks." The sparring partners include high-energy Lamont Peterson, a 20-0 junior welterweight, and Anthony Peterson, a 22-0 lightweight.
"When we announced Zab was fighting Cotto I went right to the film library," Young said. "I got six good Cotto tapes, gave them to Lamont and Anthony, told them to look at videos over and over. Our ultimate goal is to get every Cotto move down and win this fight.

"The Peterson brothers previously worked with DeMarcus Corley before he fought Cotto and looked at what happened in that fight," Young said. "As far as Judah goes, it's pretty much understood that the fight against Cotto will not be going the distance. That's how confident Zab is."

"Cotto chose the wrong fighter," Judah said. "I'll need about five rounds. New York is my town, not his."

Cotto vs. Judah "X-Plosive" Pay Per View at Madison Square Garden on June 9 is promoted by Top Rank in association with Prize Fight Boxing. Cotto vs. Judah will be broadcast on HBO Pay Per View.

Tickets at $500, $300, $200, $100 and $50 including a $4.50 facility charge may be purchased at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster Express (866-448-7849) and www.ticketmaster.com / www.thegarden.com

Former world lightweight champion Jose Armando Santa Cruz will return to the ring on Friday, January 5 to take on the always dangerous Luis "Vampiro" Arceo in the main event of a boxing card presented by Top Rank Inc. at the Dickerson's Events Center.

After reading that...my question & the body of this poll is: Is Wacko the only one who thinks that Cotto vs Judah has upset stamped on it?

Now Mickey...don't get excited over reading the words "body" & "poll" in the same sentence.