I am a JMM fan and I'm hoping that JMM would be able to really counter Mayweather the way he had countered Pac.

I'm currently watching the fights of Mayweather right now especially his fights with Hatton and DLH. Against DLH, Mayweather seems to have a problem with DLH's jabs. Weight drained or not, those jabs didn't bother Pac at all.

If JMM was able to counter Pac really well, then against PBF, he has a chance of countering PBF. Pac has an unorthodox style (aside from being too fast). I guess this is the reason why BArrera, Morales, HAtton and DLH ultimately could not handle Pac. But this could not be said with JMM. JMM was able to counter Pac despite his unorthodox style. I'm wondering now if PBF's shoulder roll and defense would be effective against a great counter puncher.

Against HAtton, Mayweather seems to have a problem with HAtton's aggressiveness. Hatton was really doing well against PBF. ASide from the late TKo, I really believe HAtton was doing well against Mayweather despite the fact that he was also not moving his head. Mayweather, hardly took advantage of it. Hatton was doing the same thing against pac. He was also not moving his head and he was bullying Pac but it proved to be fatal for him.

LAstly, Pac knocked down JMM many times but he simply could not end him. If pac is too fast(against Diaz, Morales, BArrera), too strong (against HAtton) and accurate (against DLH) but still was ineffective against JMM, I wonder how MAyweather would handle JMM.

My forecast for this fight: SPLIT decision that could go to JMM's favor.