Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
You have to hand it to Denise when he reminds the white people how supirior we are to him.
Personally i think he is selling other black people short , but hey they can take it up with him.
He still is to discuss the great black explorers of the world with us, he can chose any he likes and educate us all.
I have never said that white people are superior to black ppl.

Ive said that white ppl are in a superior position to black ppl because of white supremacy. Just like your boss is in a superior position to you.

That doesn't make him superior to you.
Well at least one of you can spell superior correctly.
I am my own boss and I do feel superior to myself on some days,
secondly fuck off beanz spelling mistakes happen even to the people who have more time than others to troll the internet for pointless dross, as they have little else to do but complain how bad life is.
I am not the one complaining about how bad life is though am I? That is Gandalf and Brock and ElKabong. Where are my threads moaning about everything under the sun? Complete sense of humour failure when you are called out on your own racist bullshit.
"Oh, I am a full time carer, but I trail after covers bands at 11pm at night. I have a weak heart and spine and could easily go on benefits. I earn 25 pounds on a bad week. The government sacked me because of a bad back. I was raised in a cult and lived in the forest." - Just saying.

Some of us are quite happy old chap. I am just befuddled why some people are unable to or refuse to put the work in to get ahead. Apparently that makes me a racist, but anything to deflect from the failings of others I guess.

Obama got ahead and it is because he put the work in. Good for him and he was also honest about the social failings in groups of society.