Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Alright me chidlin's...who wins this one, how, & why?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: It's just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Mayweather vs Hatton

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Mayweather vs Hatton

YEAH but you could have some mercy on the rest of us ya know, it was bad enough I saw it once, didn't need to see it ever again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Mayweather vs Hatton

Quote Originally Posted by armin
    YEAH but you could have some mercy on the rest of us ya know, it was bad enough I saw it once, didn't need to see it ever again!
    That's a good point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sweet pea by quoting his post you managed to post the dam picture 2 more times on the page yourself!!!
    I respectively went back and un-embedded which is more than what most would have done besides give him a SC and tell him to F**k off

Yea I already PM'D him that point, thats why I figured he was just being melodramatic about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    sweet pea by quoting his post you managed to post the dam picture 2 more times on the page yourself!!!
    I respectively went back and un-embedded which is more than what most would have done besides give him a SC and tell him to F**k off

Yea I already PM'D him that point, thats why I figured he was just being melodramatic about it
    #848.

Good lookin out...because no shit...that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to gotdam brutal for the front page.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

#848.

Good lookin out...because no S***...that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to gotdam brutal for the front page.
    An Error Has Occurred!
    Sorry JT, wacko can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#848.

Good lookin out...because no S***...that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to gotdam brutal for the front page.
    Pretty damn good tho huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#848.

Pretty damn good tho huh?
    You know that was Mick after I hammered it home, right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow. Just - wow.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight has just transcended.
    Since my baptism at Saddo's I have complained constantly about the lack of boxing coverage in the mainstream media both nationally and internationally. As a year, 2007 has played a huge contributory factor toward amending this problem Fights such as Calzaghe/Kessler, Pavlik/Taylor and Pacquiao/Barerra have captured the interest of some of the public and has started a little conversation on boxing among the deprived masses. (On a personal note the ressurgence of Irish Professional boxing has been a source of great pride and satisfaction for me as the game finally comes out of it's coma over here...)

However, I had not anticipated the crowning glory of 2007's success. Travelling to work at six this morning I switched on the radio, (an unusual thing for me to do,)
    I will not exaggerate in stating that I was shocked to hear the Irish media begin a buildup and countdown to Mayweather/Hatton "Undefeated." Obviously having investigated the fight in detail and gotten analysis from experts the radio station went on to express their excitment on the upcoming fight and encouraged everyone to tune in. In addition the past number of days has been a revelation for me as I've found myself in a situation I have not been accustomed to since Tyson/Lewis, as my friends, family and work colleagues express interest in watching the fight with me and ask my advice on betting tips and the outcome.

It seems the clash of styles has inspired the public to take to their couches and scream on their chosen Gladiator. As expected Mayweather is seen as the criminal mastermind, cunningly skilled and elaborate in the execution of his evil plans. Hatton- a walking oxy moran (the fat guy who is incredibly fit-to use a friends summation) is the hero, he is the peoples champ who it seems will tirelessly chase this villain and surely he must prevail? Hatton/Mayweather has been succesfully marketed, the hype has caught the attention of the people and they are greatly interested in the product.

The quwstion is, what type of product will be delivered. Will the clash of styles produce a boxing clinic administered by the despised super-villain or will the gallant super-hero with the down to earth alter-ego conquer with his ruthless attack and unquestionable finishing ability.

I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds : Mayweather vs Hat

Really looking forward for this one now, been so many big fights lately this one took some time to sink in, we're gonna watch it at the local pub, a lot of the none boxing fans are up for it too.

Good little piece on it on inside sport last night in vegas, but it was the same old talk from Hatton about being the people's guy and all that, sounding like a stuck record, a really dull one at that.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cannot believe we are only 5 days away from this fight. Ive been anticipating this for 2 years now!!

Come on, Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ever so slightly getting excited!

Barely able to prevent myself screaming :
    COME ON RICKY!!!!
    every time i see a fight poster , interview, boxing magazine etc*

*Honestly i'm losing it I can't handle this much longer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Ever so slightly getting excited!

Barely able to prevent myself screaming :
    COME ON RICKY!!!!
    every time i see a fight poster , interview, boxing magazine etc*

*Honestly i'm losing it I can't handle this much longer.
    tell me about it I have a divided household right now, I wanna see Floyd tear him open like a paper bag and my lady wants to see Mayweather get Knocked spark out...5 damn grueling long agonizing days of what if's, speculation

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ya i no exactly your situation...
    Iv got my closest friends to watch it wityh so its gonna be a laugh too as all my mates go on the beer n i just laugh at em!!!!

Placin another bet 2mro methinks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny
    Ya i no exactly your situation...
    Iv got my closest friends to watch it wityh so its gonna be a laugh too as all my mates go on the beer n i just laugh at em!!!!

Placin another bet 2mro methinks!
    yea my girl wants to have company over, I said as long as they sit there and shut up and dont say a word, its cool with me. I like to watch the big fights alone since I get tunnel vision and am oblivious to the outside world and dont want any distractions

Thread Information