Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  41
Likes Likes:  419
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 146 of 312 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4666

Thread: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default re: last movie you watched (Flag Up SPOILERS)

I watced Mission Impossible 3 on TV and it was rubbish. Cannot beat classics like Good Will Hunting and Layer Cake those were good films.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was a bit pissed at MI3, why would you drop Thandie Newton? Do whatever it takes to get her in the film and naked.

Twats.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master you're avin a giggle.

She's fucking delicious

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Saw 21 Jump Street too, one of those where you have no expectations so it turns out all right.

Crazy Stupid Love was surprisingly decent.

Horrible Bosses, had higher expectations, and it wasn't like it was bad, it just didn't amaze me. Kind of like the Hangover in that sense. I've had the Assassination of Jessie James by the Coward Robert Ford sitting on my TV table for weeks now and just can't seem to put it in the DVD player. Not sure why.
    SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!!

When they show Johnny pealing off the mask I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I thought Crazy Stupid Love was a really good movie... Shit had me rolling and it has to be one of the funnier ending scenes in a movie. How it all unravels is genius.

Horrible Bosses was ok...

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Mel Gibson's best film for a long time. Why this wasn't given a cinema release is beyond me. If you liked Payback then this is defo for you - excellent

What do you mean the web thing bothered you Memphis ??

Not seen new Spidey yet
    Without wishing to spoil it for anyone his webs aren't as a result of being bitten by a spider.

If a spider had trainers on could its legs stick to walls?
    That didn't bother me at all I mean it didn't fucken ruin the film or anything. It was just different...

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    ah I guess they gone back to them being a Peter Parker invention thing - Spidey fans moaned when the Maguire version came out that they didn't like the webs coming out of glands on his wrists.

I get where you coming from cos I kind of though the gland thing was much more believable.

I really should get off my arse and go see it at cinema but I probably won't.....
    You really should mate, it's well worth it.

I was a bit pissed at MI3, why would you drop Thandie Newton? Do whatever it takes to get her in the film and naked.

Twats.
    What's wrong with Paula Patton (Robin Thickes wife)

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing at all mate

Master sent me a message saying Thandie Newton wasnt that hot. Confirming what we all have suspected that he is a massive homo.

I don't know the Spiderman story too well and assumed the web gizmo wasnt something completely new. I just preferred how it was before because that's the only version I know.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing at all mate

Master sent me a message saying Thandie Newton wasnt that hot. Confirming what we all have suspected that he is a massive homo.

I don't know the Spiderman story too well and assumed the web gizmo wasnt something completely new. I just preferred how it was before because that's the only version I know.
    Master is a massive homo without doubt

And a complete prick aswell
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

13 Assassins.

By far the best Samurai movie you will see, ever. You can find it on Netflix stream.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nothing at all mate

In deed he is a massive homo who likes it up gary glitter...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Som View Post
    13 Assassins.

By far the best Samurai movie you will see, ever. You can find it on Netflix stream.
    Check out The Warriors Way...

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dark Knight Rises... The best Batman movie of them all. Fucken great overall.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    Dark Knight Rises... The best Batman movie of them all. Fucken great overall.
    Great stuff, seeing it tomorrow night. Watched Batman Begins last night, and will try and find a copy of the dark knight for tonight.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw Spiderman a few weeks ago and thought it was alright. You've seen half of it before though and despite a name change here and a scenery change there you know it already. My viewing was spoiled for the first 40 minutes by a couple of gossiping teenagers. I had to tell them to pipe down and they did which was nice. I have a lot of experience telling people to shut up or put their phones away and on the whole it has made me dislike cinemas. This made me realise that idiots exist everywhere.

I will definitely see the new Batman as I loved the last one. I am tempted to buy a water pistol and run to the front and see what happens. They have no people in these screenings checking on people which I think is wrong. Mind you, they would probably arrest me for being a terrorist or something which I think is unfair. It is only parody and sick satire. Maybe I won't do that.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I went to watch Dark Knight Rises. My boys didnt want to watch it so I went late at night thinking I'd have the place to myself. One of life's simple pleasure for me, the empty cinema. I'm going to have to watch the film again because I kept falling asleep. I reckon I watched 90% of it but I'm sure I missed some crucial bits.

The 90% I did see though, I'm not sure what the fuss is about

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I saw Spiderman a few weeks ago and thought it was alright. You've seen half of it before though and despite a name change here and a scenery change there you know it already. My viewing was spoiled for the first 40 minutes by a couple of gossiping teenagers. I had to tell them to pipe down and they did which was nice. I have a lot of experience telling people to shut up or put their phones away and on the whole it has made me dislike cinemas. This made me realise that idiots exist everywhere.

I will definitely see the new Batman as I loved the last one. I am tempted to buy a water pistol and run to the front and see what happens. They have no people in these screenings checking on people which I think is wrong. Mind you, they would probably arrest me for being a terrorist or something which I think is unfair. It is only parody and sick satire. Maybe I won't do that.
    Hopefully an audience member would give you as brutal a beating as I would.
    Mobile phones and talking are bad though. Cunt!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Some people have no sense of humour. Being beaten for pretending to use a water pistol is over the top. It is hardly likely to be a real gun in these parts. It isn't America. Knives are the weapon of choice here. And Olympic torches.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Managed to watch the second Sherlock Holmes movie on sunday night with Robert Downey Jnr and Juud Law, enjoyed the first, and was not let down with the second. The way the director plays out his fight scenes are spot, well worth a watch if ya enjoyed the first one.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Thread Information