Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Odlanier Solis is a fat**s

was he impressive ?. Didnt watch it. Prefer some good brew but you guys can tell me what happened

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Terrible fight...

Carl Drummond should have his purse held or at least only get half of it.

He didn't come to fight at all and would not even engage or throw a decent punch.

Solis's fat ass chased him for 3 rounds and then Drummond quit on the stool before the 4th.

Just shameful.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hum, I don't know what's wrong with Drumond, he had a good bout against Chagaev, and then everything seems to drop into nowhere. he clearly quit...without being hurt. maybe he turned out into the "take the cash for 2-3 fights with my record, and stop the boxing business".

Regarding Solis, he's very talented, on the technical side, maybe one of the best heavyweight, I saw him in Germany training years ago when he was around 240 pounds, this guy is awesome. he's fluid elusive, excellent jab, good power, a TON of experience, and was able to handle a huge fighter (don't remember his name, but a guy from the east).

but yes, the problem with his weight is just terrible, I mean how can a athlete be near the 270 pounds ? he won't succeed in this way against the klitchko brothers, it's not possible. how will he keep the same intensity for full 12 rounds with a guy towering him at 6"7 with hard jabs and thundering right hands ?

I know that he's relying a lot on its technique and on the fact that YES, he can handle any present heavyweight of today. but got dam, just give you more chance with a proper physique.

I can tell you that David Haye must be scared to death of Solis, this bout won't happen unfortunately, because it would have been a nice way to take his revenge (solis tko haye in amateur).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SEB View Post
    Hum, I don't know what's wrong with Drumond, he had a good bout against Chagaev, and then everything seems to drop into nowhere. he clearly quit...without being hurt. maybe he turned out into the "take the cash for 2-3 fights with my record, and stop the boxing business".

Regarding Solis, he's very talented, on the technical side, maybe one of the best heavyweight, I saw him in Germany training years ago when he was around 240 pounds, this guy is awesome. he's fluid elusive, excellent jab, good power, a TON of experience, and was able to handle a huge fighter (don't remember his name, but a guy from the east).

but yes, the problem with his weight is just terrible, I mean how can a athlete be near the 270 pounds ? he won't succeed in this way against the klitchko brothers, it's not possible. how will he keep the same intensity for full 12 rounds with a guy towering him at 6"7 with hard jabs and thundering right hands ?

I know that he's relying a lot on its technique and on the fact that YES, he can handle any present heavyweight of today. but got dam, just give you more chance with a proper physique.

I can tell you that David Haye must be scared to death of Solis, this bout won't happen unfortunately, because it would have been a nice way to take his revenge (solis tko haye in amateur).
    Why would Haye be scared to death of Solis?? Solis beat Haye by the points system and was way more experienced than Haye in that fight, Haye beats Solis for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol, yeah who knows, Haye would like to show him how good he is nowadays.

I don't even rate Haye as a serious heavy TOP5 until he beat a serious threat (Arreola, Solis, povetkin, chagaev,...)

hell give me a break, he's facing Ruiz in its next bout.

Thread Information