Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Odlanier Solis - Francois Botha Dec 23th

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...ksbXPIQBb.html

You gotta love Solis. Botha may never have been world class, but his record is 45-4-2 with the four losses coming against Michael Moorer, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and Wlad Klistchko (and the draws against Shannon Briggs and, ahem, Clifford Etienne). For a guy with 6 pro fights Solis will be in good company.

Botha came back from a 5 year lay off to beat Bob Mirovic earlier this year. Solis turned pro in April. Including Botha the combined record of Solis' opponents now stands at 118-26-2.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Odlanier Solis - Francois Botha Dec 23th

Yeah Solis is moving along FAST.

I love watching his fights and his ring entrances are awesome. I can only assume the Germans don't know English very well because he comes out to rap that's so expletive even Tupac and Snoop Dog would blush.

He'll be walking to the ring and some rapper will be singing' 'YO I'M GOING TO LAY A MUTHAFUCKING SMACKDOWN ON YOU BITCH! SUCK MY DICK ***** YOU CAN'T GET CLOSE TO ME, I'M GOING TO LAY A MUTHAFUCKING SMACKDOWN ON YOU!

Crazy

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Odlanier Solis - Francois Botha Dec 23th

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel_K
    http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...ksbXPIQBb.html

You gotta love Solis. Botha may never have been world class, but his record is 45-4-2 with the four losses coming against Michael Moorer, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis and Wlad Klistchko (and the draws against Shannon Briggs and, ahem, Clifford Etienne). For a guy with 6 pro fights Solis will be in good company.

Botha came back from a 5 year lay off to beat Bob Mirovic earlier this year. Solis turned pro in April. Including Botha the combined record of Solis' opponents now stands at 118-26-2.

Credit to Solis for taking this as it's by no means easy and he's in against a wealth of experience there.

Thread Information