Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Non issue, I swap spit with miles
    As long as it is not 14 year old girls that is fine.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jamie Carragher spits on 14 year old girl - suspended by Sky Sports (video)

​It was a good shot. Clearly, he has retained his dribbling skills post retirement
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just putting a theory out there but what are the chances he was just trying to speak but being a scouser, spat everywhere inadvertently??

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If some bloke was harassing me I would probably spit too. I don't see the problem. The things people get upset about these days. Meanwhile serious crimes are going on daily. If everyone just started spitting on one another the world world be less hygienic but infinitely safer.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I am just so used to people spitting everywhere that it isn't a shock to me. Honestly I was sat in my car yesterday just taking a break and I saw 3 people spitting on the floor in the space of a few minutes. When walking you have to make an effort to avoid the streams of sputum. If someone started to annoy me in the street spitting would be an almost natural response at this stage. You cannot throw punches as that will cost you several thousand pounds. Spitting is the way to go.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles, it brings out something primeval in me.

I don't have a daughter, but if somebody spat at my wife I must admit I would lose the plot and go prehistoric on the spitter. Maybe that's why we ban guns, because I would shoot them. Without question.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Miles, it brings out something primeval in me.

I don't have a daughter, but if somebody spat at my wife I must admit I would lose the plot and go prehistoric on the spitter. Maybe that's why we ban guns, because I would shoot them. Without question.
    The guy in the video was not that bad, but he had no reason to be filming and winding up Carragher. He should have been driving a car and that is that. He should think himself lucky he wasn't doing that to 1988 Mike Tyson. The car would have been wrecked, the phone broken and his skull cracked. Just drive your car and go wherever you are going. Is it so difficult?

If it was me there would have been no filming and I would have left him alone. No problem then.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I quite agree, the prick in the first car was showing off to his young daughter by goading Carragher. The idiot was driving with her in the car, window open, filming and shouting abuse.

Now he is apparently the victim, it's his fucking fault

Youre quite right, Iron Mike would have savaged the guy .... and possibly gone a step too far with the daughter too

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not particularly abusive, but he was being a prat. I think his daughter even said 'Stop it' as she knew herself her Dad was being an idiot. You don't drive and film and wind up someone you don't know when they have done nothing to you. It's hardly crime of the century, but nobody has any obligation to be 'nice' back to you when you are behaving like that. His daughter could see it, Carragher certainly thought so and the result was some spit. Boo hoo. Definitely worth a sacking.

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The dad/driver is being interviewed by the police. It would be ironic if he lost his job because of the incident.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yep i suspect at the end of all this he will have bigger regrets than carragher
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    You forgot Ron Atkinson on your list of shame. Never got another substantial job again after his racist comments about Desailly

Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

The 42-year-old, from North Wales, said: “We have been feeling under siege. It has been really worrying.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    You forgot Ron Atkinson on your list of shame. Never got another substantial job again after his racist comments about Desailly
    wasn't his mic still on and he didn't realise

I'm sure there's others
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Thread Information