Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gordon Brown

Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHomo View Post
    Anyone see the BNP PPB the other day? Had a sikh on their who claimed he was proud to represent people who were rightly so proud of our roots and proud to be british.

They are still right wing scum i give you that, but hopefully once griffin is ousted and now that neo-nazi non whites rule has been abolished within time the BNP can actually stand for something other than a protest vote as long as they can continue to recruit gentlemen such as this

I have 2 very good black mates who will be voting BNP next thursday because like myself they are so sick and tired of being out of work and having to read polish signs everywhere they go, see english shops being closed down for polish shops, seeing british exports being replaced by polish ones

lol
    i agree to some extent but.................. some companys are paying less than minimum wage to immigrants (which is illegal) thats why they are being employed ...and i hear all the time i aint working for less than 7 pound an hour etc....
    me personally if i had to shovel shit for a living for minimum wage to put food on my kids table and a roof over thier head i would (some ppl would say i do )
    and my partner who is classed an an immigrant went to uni for years paid his own way through on a part time minimum wage job because he wasnt entitled to any grants and now works as a teacher

i hate the fact ppl can come and live here from various countries and straight away recieve all kinds of benefits but changing the goverment now wont change that !!!!
    i also believe if i lived thousands of miles away and wanted to move to another country this would be my first choice free schooling free dinners free housing and free health care oh yeah id risk life and limb to get here and that aint gonna change either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Anyone see the BNP PPB the other day? Had a sikh on their who claimed he was proud to represent people who were rightly so proud of our roots and proud to be british.

They are still right wing scum i give you that, but hopefully once griffin is ousted and now that neo-nazi non whites rule has been abolished within time the BNP can actually stand for something other than a protest vote as long as they can continue to recruit gentlemen such as this
    They can't because of their link to the National Front and the fact that a lot of their members are disgruntled at Nick Griffin for selling out (with the non-whites policy).

The Sikh who has joined is a complete fuckwit and he clearly hasn't read their policy on repatriation for anyone who isn't indigenously British (which is probably half of the opulation anyway). The cash incentive offered to non-British people to move back to where they came from.

Actually, i might try and trace my family routes and see if i have any African-Carribean ancestors. That would be mint, a new life in Barbados at the tax payers expense.

Sweet.
    oh yes please i wanna go !!!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think she is probably a whiny old cow, but Gordon Brown is also a shit leader with a known temper problem. I hope Labour gets voted out and I say that as a man with firm Labour principles as this is no Labour party.

I disagree with HammertheHomo, a LibDem vote is the sensible vote, not a wasted one.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I went to see Chubby Brown at the weekend. As soon as he came on stage I started shouting, "You fat bastard! You fat bastard!"

Then I was told by security that that sort of behaviour wasn't tolerated at the Labour party conference.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I think she is probably a whiny old cow, but Gordon Brown is also a shit leader with a known temper problem. I hope Labour gets voted out and I say that as a man with firm Labour principles as this is no Labour party.

I disagree with HammertheHomo, a LibDem vote is the sensible vote, not a wasted one.
    Id actually really enjoy if you did indeed head off to the carribean for a new life. No doubt a fella like you would be a yardies bitch within 48hours of being over there and you`d be preying to be back in old blighty

lib dems stand for everything and nothing, silly vote considering they wont even attract more than 70 odd seats out of the 700 odd available!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: Gordon Brown

Id actually really enjoy if you did indeed head off to the carribean for a new life. No doubt a fella like you would be a yardies bitch within 48hours of being over there and you`d be preying to be back in old blighty

lib dems stand for everything and nothing, silly vote considering they wont even attract more than 70 odd seats out of the 700 odd available!!
    er weren't you saying vote lib dem the other day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

er weren't you saying vote lib dem the other day.
    Not me

im always true to my word hence why ive been unanimously given the forum title of "the most well respected and beloved forum member"

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Lib Dems aren't perfect, but come on now...the old evil Tories or the ideologically devoid and wasteful Labour Party. There is only one party worth voting for.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Lib Dems aren't perfect, but come on now...the old evil Tories or the ideologically devoid and wasteful Labour Party. There is only one party worth voting for.
    I consider the Lib Dems to be a borderline cult, so many of their policies are just weird.

It's fringe politics and it's easy to sound good when you never have to be accountable for anything. But you can't put in power a party who have absolutely no experience in how to run anything.

It would be like Liverpool football club ousting Benitez and giving the job to a Radio 5 Live listener who made a lot of good points during a phone in segment.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I consider the Lib Dems to be a borderline cult, so many of their policies are just weird.

It's fringe politics and it's easy to sound good when you never have to be accountable for anything. But you can't put in power a party who have absolutely no experience in how to run anything.

It would be like Liverpool football club ousting Benitez and giving the job to a Radio 5 Live listener who made a lot of good points during a phone in segment.
    Labour have been in power for 13 years. The Tories will have had no experience at running the country. Prior to that the same could have been said about the Labour Party following in from Thatcher/Major. I don't buy into the argument that you need experience to govern a country effectively. With all it's years of experience Labour still ran the country into the ground.

The Lib Dems are relatively sound ideologically. Far from ideal, but out of the 3 options are probably the most in tune with my sensibilites. Though I think the amnesty for all illegal immigrants is a bit stupid and sends the wrong message.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 04-30-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have 2 very good black mates who will be voting BNP next thursday because like myself they are so sick and tired of being out of work and having to read polish signs everywhere they go, see english shops being closed down for polish shops, seeing british exports being replaced by polish ones
    I love this ol' chestnut. I've grown up in the black community and I have never ever met a black person who says they will vote BNP (although I do know myself and a few others have said it to wind up/take the piss out of gulllible people) and yet it's always a white person whose black mates are voting BNP. Brilliant

Also Sky News coverage has single-handedly made me a firm Labour voter. I've actually grown to like Gordon Brown, he's not a smarmy media-friendly twat, he's an ugly economist and it actually now feels like a protest vote going for him.

If he doesn't get elected I'd like a tv buddy show, where him and John Prescott team up and go around the country, with Brown just telling people like that dozy old cow the other day what they're really about. In the meantime, Prescott just walks around thumping chavs. TV gold.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

I love this ol' chestnut. I've grown up in the black community and I have never ever met a black person who says they will vote BNP (although I do know myself and a few others have said it to wind up/take the piss out of gulllible people) and yet it's always a white person whose black mates are voting BNP. Brilliant

Also Sky News coverage has single-handedly made me a firm Labour voter. I've actually grown to like Gordon Brown, he's not a smarmy media-friendly twat, he's an ugly economist and it actually now feels like a protest vote going for him.

If he doesn't get elected I'd like a tv buddy show, where him and John Prescott team up and go around the country, with Brown just telling people like that dozy old cow the other day what they're really about. In the meantime, Prescott just walks around thumping chavs. TV gold.
    Yeah Sky might aswell have had 'Vote Conservative' flashing on the yellow ticker all day.

No better than Fox News.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah Sky might aswell have had 'Vote Conservative' flashing on the yellow ticker all day.

No better than Fox News.
    f*ck me, me, ono and merkin all agreeing on something

Has the rapture arrived or something??
    Last edited by HattonTheHammer; 04-30-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No better than Fox News.
    f*ck me, me, one and merkin all agreeing on something

It's only a matter of time before we're all drunkenly bellowing the national anthem while doing black power salutes at an Amir Khan fanclub meeting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No better than Fox News.
    f*ck me, me, one and merkin all agreeing on something

It's only a matter of time before we're all drunkenly bellowing the national anthem while doing black power salutes at an Amir Khan fanclub meeting...

Thread Information